5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three issues - uConnect freezes, person on other end of call stops hearing me, car play locks up

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That the popular and easy question, my response is tell me what phones are compatible. The find one of the "compatible" phones and show them it still doesn't work. Next excuse....

It's a game to put you off till the warranty expires. They have been promising a firmware update for about a year now.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

reb0957

Reaction score
Its like we are the guinea pig for a beta run. Completely shocked, the U12 has less features in some aspects than my 8.4N 2016 did. Every aspect lags and messes up when plugged Android Auto. I have a pixel 3, the most pure Android phone. UConnect app less features. The things I wanted most are the worse.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Neokane

Reaction score
Its like we are the guinea pig for a beta run. Completely shocked, the U12 has less features in some aspects than my 8.4N 2016 did. Every aspect lags and messes up when plugged Android Auto. I have a pixel 3, the most pure Android phone. UConnect app less features. The things I wanted most are the worse.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
If we are a Guinea pig. Give us the beta update!! Surely it cant be any worse than the problems we are having. Let us sign up for beta updates and provide feedback. It is literally free labor and free testing.

Thatdaveguy

Reaction score
My uConnect updated today, anyone know what's new and changed?

Fingers crossed this issue is fixed...super annoying

Westonj19

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I recently purchased a 2020 ram 1500 laramie with the 12" uconnect. I had to cut 2 of the ANC wires under the driver seat to prevent the booming for my aftermarket subwoofers.

Then last night my phone calls seemed to stop working and via Bluetooth and sometimes ill get absolutely no sound out any of my speakers.

My question is, did me cutting those wires have anything to do with it? Or is it another issue?

Users who are viewing this thread