5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theme color not working in cluster

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
So I thought I read that the Tazer from Z Automotive will make the theme stick on the cluster? Can someone confirm this is true? I of course have the same issue.

I’ve noticed that I lose the theme after the car has been off for over an hour - under an hour, I can turn the car back on and it sticks. After an hour, it defaults for the instrument cluster. I’m sure it’s the same for everyone else.

Dealer, largest in South Florida, of course says: I’ve never heard of such a thing. Must just be your truck. Nothing but idiots at the wheel.
Yes, It will solve this problem for you.

L a r r y

Reaction score
SO.....I recently picked up a used LARAMIE edition, and I've noticed this issue also. The only workaround or fix for this is to purchase the Tazer, to solve this software issue? It seems like FCA is not too worried about getting this issue resolved, despite the world going through this crisis, this would be a good time for someone to develop a fix so that this is no longer an issue.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
SO.....I recently picked up a used LARAMIE edition, and I've noticed this issue also. The only workaround or fix for this is to purchase the Tazer, to solve this software issue? It seems like FCA is not too worried about getting this issue resolved, despite the world going through this crisis, this would be a good time for someone to develop a fix so that this is no longer an issue.
Either get a TazerDT or upgrade to the 12" radio ;)

Users who are viewing this thread