5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheftPatrolPlus GPS Tracker Removal - Junk installed by Dealer

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Funny thing ,
I keep getting a request regarding ELO activation. Just went out to truck and sure enough it’s there. Since it’s night I will remove in the morning. Damn it’s been on there for the year I owned my truck. Didn’t see it on any of my paperwork.
WTF
Rent a car. Leave it attached.

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I believe he did get the money back. The check hadnt cleared when this video was made.

Please understand the refund wasn't issued because of their commitment to customer service but because of the potential economic impact even a few potential customers seeing the flyer could make.
ZOGBOT, are you the guy complaining in the Video? Ironic you joined the forum and the video was made within a few days of each other in Feb 2022.

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
Hope they aren’t doing this at Canadian dealerships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Old thread to the top, but question regarding these units.

Does anyone know if I put my own Sim in it, can I use it without paying for their service?

I want to put it on my mother's car, with her permission, because she is getting older and will leave her phone behind. Spent a good hour trying to hunt her down this evening only to find out she took her neighbor grocery shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread