5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The single biggest reason I ordered the Longhorn instead of the Limited......

Gmoosevt

Reaction score
Yup to all... except at the time I bought my optioned-up Laramie, it could still be had for Laramie money and not Limited or Longhorn money ($64k sticker for $46k price... one of the lucky-timed June buys). ...and you are right, I really liked the Canada Sport trim exterior look, and the only way to get it in the US was to start with a Laramie with the sport package. No question, the Longhorn and Limited are nice trucks too. I’d be very happy with either. All the upper Rams are great. It’s really just driver preference on what they like most. For certain, they are all way nicer interiors than the F150s high end trucks (which I’ve had for the past 20 years) and they ride smoother and quieter too. Not a single car industry analyst or media guy disagrees with that. And since 90% of our time with our trucks is experiencing it from the inside, driving it... it was a no-brainer choosing the 5th gen Ram.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhino99

Reaction score
was the interior, and more specifically the black/new saddle interior color combination. It is the most stunning interior I have ever seen. Long and short of it, it was a more expensive truck when the build was totaled , than a equally equipped Limited by about 2000.00. On top of that the interior details with the stitching and the "tooled" look of some interior pieces is stunning as well. FYI, my build came in at 67,550 MSRP.
Anybody else share similar thoughts.
Absolutely the Black/Saddle is the nicest and doesn’t have the filigree on seats. I’ve had both but my new truck has all around great color combos inside and out!! IMG_4987.jpeg

Ramfancy

Reaction score
Was a little too cowboy for me, but I appreciate the craftsmanship. That is spectacular.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Ok, revive this thread. I'm thinking of the Limited Longhorn for '25 but have not actually seen one. Not sure anyone has seen one for the '25 yet but I like the pics on the build site. My current '15 Laramie has brown dash and I probably like it better than having black. Anyone seen the latest Limited Longhorn interior? Maybe the same as the '24s??

Jmac509

Reaction score
If it doesn't come with a matching hat and belt buckle I'm not buying it. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread