5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NEW 5.7L HEMI with eTorque

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure, correct me if I am wrong, but no one has driven one outside of FCA correct. None of the reviewers got one and I think very few were ever even displayed, if any.

I am very interested to see what and how it improves the time tested 5.7l Hemi.

I however am probably going to wait to see the HDs and see what else the Rebel sub brand will offer before I commit...but if a Rebel shows up on a lot near me, even without the 6'4" bed being offered on the crew...it will be hard not to jump in and screw waiting.
263a.png

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have one member who has a ship date of 5/31 and I think he has eTorque.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I jumped off the cliff with a blindfold! Wishing all of us E-Torque guys GOOD LUCK!
263a.png

immersivenc

Reaction score
Keep us posted on the eTorque, guys. I chickened out on it fearing it's complexity. Going for the air suspension was difficult enough on me lol. Hope they serve everyone well!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
immersivenc said:
Keep us posted on the eTorque, guys. I chickened out on it fearing it's complexity. Going for the air suspension was difficult enough on me lol. Hope they serve everyone well!
I have the air suspension on my 2015 and it is one of the best features of my truck. The ride is incredible. No way I would get the 2019 without it!

Kramersp

Reaction score
my e torque and rambox equipped Limited gas the ship date of 5/31. It has been double confirmed in D1 status as well.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good to hear, hopefully we will get to see some E-Torque reviews soon.

Mopar21222

Reaction score
Kramersp said:
my e torque and rambox equipped Limited gas the ship date of 5/31. It has been double confirmed in D1 status as well.
Very good news, as my dealer wasn't overly thrilled that I wanted to wait to drive an E-torque before ordering a standard Hemi or buying one of theirs. Told them I'd be kicking myself in the *** terribly if the E-T is the real deal, but again, it may just be a gimmick, used mainly for start-stop.

They did a quick nationwide search and there no E-T trucks on the lots in the nation and they b.s'd me that their rep said it may be into 2019 before they are in production, as Ram is #3 in the world and has the opportunity to be #1 and they won't put out anything that isn't perfect...

BZ23

Reaction score
I have confirmation within the plant they were not building any etorque trucks yet. As of yesterday.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BZ23 said:
I have confirmation within the plant they were not building any etorque trucks yet. As of yesterday.
How about tomorrow ? LOL

Wishful thinking!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BZ23 said:
I saw a guy on this forum that has etorque in D1 with an ETA of delivery...

Kramersp

Reaction score
alacombe said:
I saw a guy on this forum that has etorque in D1 with an ETA of delivery...
That was me. They still have a ship date of 31 May. Odd thing though, last week I was told it was in D1 status and today they tell me it is in D. They can regress!?!?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Kramersp said:
That was me. They still have a ship date of 31 May. Odd thing though, last week I was told it was in D1 status and today they tell me it is in D. They can regress!?!?
No, I dont believe so. If you talking to the online chat a lot of the times they go off of old notes instead of getting a new actual update. I normally with the online chat say something like, "Please give me an update once case number or vin # *******. Please dont read the case notes and provide me with an actual new updated status. Thanks!" '

That seems to work because I was getting codes that where regressed until I called them out on it and they apologized and went on and got me an updated code.

YardSale

Reaction score
Got my eTorque VIN yesterday!!!!!!! Progress is being made!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
YardSale said:
Got my eTorque VIN yesterday!!!!!!! Progress is being made!
LOL get ready to sit in D or D1 for 1-1/2 months aka truck prison

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
YardSale said:
Highest number I seen yet. I'm at Kn567*** and my truck hasn't been delivered yet and its been a total of 6wks+ since day of order.

Users who are viewing this thread