5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best rear axle ratio for me

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh look, somebodys hurt because they got proved wrong yet again
5273 lbs. Lightest loaded up Limited in the country.

Next you'll tell us all about your 1100 hp Ram. :LOL:

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
5273 lbs. Lightest loaded up Limited in the country.

Next you'll tell us all about your 1100 hp Ram. :LOL:
Yeah, strange I provided a shipping manifest and you provided opinion. Wonder which is more valid? Let me think about that your opinion versus a scale, man that's tough.

Just like your comment of a trans is more expensive to replace, yeah that was accurate also. Bye Felicia

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, strange I provided a shipping manifest and you provided opinion. Wonder which is more valid? Let me think about that your opinion versus a scale, man that's tough.

Just like your comment of a trans is more expensive to replace, yeah that was accurate also. Bye Felicia
I didn't provide an opinion. I told you what that number meant, and even did the math for you. Take your GVWR and subtract your payload. That's how much your truck weighed when it was delivered.

It wasn't ****ing 5273 lbs. :LOL:

I didn't say replace. You did.

Last edited:

BowDown

Reaction score
Automatic transmissions typically wear out before an engine. Repairing a transmission is also generally more expensive.

Also, the relation in wear between towing and not towing is nowhere near 1:1.

I didn't provide an opinion. I told you what that number meant, and even did the math for you. Take your GVWR and subtract your payload. That's how much your truck weighed when it was delivered.

It wasn't ****ing 5273 lbs. :LOL:

I didn't say replace. You did.

You said they were more expensive, I proved they weren't

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You said they were more expensive, I proved they weren't
Replacement and repairs are not the same thing...

No wonder you thought your truck weighed 5200 lbs.

BowDown

Reaction score
Replacement and repairs are not the same thing...

No wonder you thought your truck weighed 5200 lbs.

SnowBlaZR2 said:
Automatic transmissions typically wear out before an engine. Repairing a transmission is also generally more expensive.

You were wrong, period. An engine wears out too and "repairing" it also costs more than "repairing" a transmission.
Now, lets be done mudding up this thread, take any other comments to PM and by PM'ing me, I'll assume you're interested in men to which I'll just ignore it. :ROFLMAO:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SnowBlaZR2 said:

You were wrong, period. An engine wears out too and "repairing" it also costs more than "repairing" a transmission.
Now, lets be done mudding up this thread, take any other comments to PM and by PM'ing me, I'll assume you're interested in men to which I'll just ignore it. :ROFLMAO:
5200 lb truck.
700 hp car.
Doesn't know the difference between repair and replace.

I don't think you're necessarily a liar, so that really only leaves one option.

This basically confirms it:
"An engine wears out too and "repairing" it also costs more than "repairing" a transmission."

If you can't follow a discussion, maybe you should just sit back and read from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread