5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guns don’t shoot themselves. Just like cars don’t drive themselves into a crowd of people like your buddy Darrel Brookes did. Quit blaming inanimate objects for the actions of psychopaths. You can pass all the laws you want, but criminals don’t obey laws. So what are you accomplishing?

We recall a lot of stuff that seems harmful....peanut butter....baby formula.....but....when it comes to guns.....we ignore the problem......looks like this time the republicans are feeling the heat......maybe they will come up with at least a token proposal so they can look good but still take gun lobby money.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Thought I seen it all but guess not.😖

A gun hating liberal who drives a gas guzzling Hemi with 3.92’s. Brandon would be proud……..NOT.

Blaming guns is like blaming spoons for making people fat. I have a whole gun safe full of well behaved guns that never wanted to commit a crime. I get a kick out of people who think banning guns will create a complete crime free country and then we’ll all live in peace and harmony forever. This problem is WAY deeper than guns. It’s time to get to the root of the problem instead of just pushing political agenda’s.

These liberals p iss me off as well.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
People have been murdering each other since we first learned a rock is harder than a human skull. And here comes Jerry B, thinking that if we just get rid of those darn high capacity assault clips and weapons of mass destruction with their mean looking pistol grips and flash suppressors, we'll all just get along great.
That is a very stupid and emotional statement.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a wonderful idea. Of course they should have a priority list. We can work on death down to rounding off sharp corners and padding hard objects.

We have a full meeting of congress to see videos of any death that involves a crime.

Start with drunk driving deaths. They can just stay there watching death after death non stop until they outlaw cars and intoxicants of any sort (read the warnings on the meds, those would need to go too).
Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes.

We could move on to death by hands and feet. That was over 400 in 2020. They could close down all martial arts gyms and require the wearing of giant padded gloves and boots at all times in public. Hands or feet chopped off if violated.

Just keep going down the ridiculous path of herd emotion.
JB, have you ever read books by Larry Niven? I thought Pierson's Puppeteers were fictional.

That's a wonderful idea. Of course they should have a priority list. We can work on death down to rounding off sharp corners and padding hard objects.

We have a full meeting of congress to see videos of any death that involves a crime.

Start with drunk driving deaths. They can just stay there watching death after death non stop until they outlaw cars and intoxicants of any sort (read the warnings on the meds, those would need to go too).
Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes.

We could move on to death by hands and feet. That was over 400 in 2020. They could close down all martial arts gyms and require the wearing of giant padded gloves and boots at all times in public. Hands or feet chopped off if violated.

Just keep going down the ridiculous path of herd emotion.
JB, have you ever read books by Larry Niven? I thought Pierson's Puppeteers were fictional.

You're deflecting.....focus on the gun mass murders.......there is a problem.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If he was dead set on causing harm to others he would have found a way. 2001, terrorists used airplanes. 1995 a sick individual used fertilizer and deisel fuel. No guns involved in either one of those incidents, and far more lives lost.
How to you know.....lets cut out this emotional BS.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Evil people, mental problems, unguarded easy targets labeled as “gun free zones”
Other countries have all three.....yet.....they don't have the number of mass murders we have.....ya think guns have something to do with that? No need to respond.....I know your anwser..

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Other countries have all three.....yet.....they don't have the number of mass murders we have.....ya think guns have something to do with that? No need to respond.....I know your anwser..
but they have different societies. They’re citizens obey laws more than ours. The left and media condone mental illness as normal, and that’s a huge problem. Again, lots of other objects are used to commit murders, even mass murders. Stop focusing on the Objects and concentrate on the person and target. There’s a bigger picture. Don’t be narrow minded

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
but they have different societies. They’re citizens obey laws more than ours. The left and media condone mental illness as normal, and that’s a huge problem. Again, lots of other objects are used to commit murders, even mass murders. Stop focusing on the Objects and concentrate on the person and target. There’s a bigger picture. Don’t be narrow minded

They also have less guns and gun ownership requirements are much different. Not sure about anyone thinking mental illness is normal. These countries have just as many mentally ill folks as us....yet....they don't have the killing like us. Stop ignoring the fact that guns are a problem....they are part of the bigger picture......don't you be narrow minded.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You're deflecting.....focus on the gun mass murders.......there is a problem.
Why only gun mass murders? Many more people die in the other means I mentioned many multiples more. Shouldn't we focus on the larger problems first?
What? Why not? Are we bowing to the automakers lobby?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the real issue?
Multiple issues from mental illness to the breakdown of the families at home. Both parents working multiple jobs and not being home. Lack of discipline, wanting to be their kids friend, instead of a parents, so they don't talk bad about them to social services. Expecting the schools to raise their kids, but the schools only care about pushing them through to the next grade so they keep getting their government funding. No child left behind was one of the worst things to happen to public schools in modern times. All inclusive society, participation trophies instead of winners and losers. I can keep going. Which one do you want to talk about?

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why only gun mass murders? Many more people die in the other means I mentioned many multiples more. Shouldn't we focus on the larger problems first?
What? Why not? Are we bowing to the automakers lobby?
Another deflection to avoid the problem.....maybe you should watch the news......there was a school shooting in Texas the other day.....people across the country view it as a real serious problem.....heck....even the republicans in Wash DC are talking about it. There are several problems in need of attention in this country......guns are just one of many.....right now.....the country is focused on guns........sorry you don't see it and just want to make excsues.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not my job......thoughts and prayers.
You don't care about getting rid of these "weapons of war?"

Think of all 0 lives you would save. Don't you want to feel like you did some good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online