5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

satcomtim

Reaction score
Trying to see if we can get 10 more people to do a Tazer group buy. Discount will be $50 off as that's all they offer, but need a minimum of 10 people committed to get that discount. If you don't want to post, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will compile a list to send to Z-automotive to get the ball rolling. Looking to replace the Tazer I got through a previous group buy that I stupidly broke
I'm interested in the group buy

jan_riefkohl

Reaction score
Trying to see if we can get 10 more people to do a Tazer group buy. Discount will be $50 off as that's all they offer, but need a minimum of 10 people committed to get that discount. If you don't want to post, shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will compile a list to send to Z-automotive to get the ball rolling. Looking to replace the Tazer I got through a previous group buy that I stupidly broke
I’ll join up!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We are at 7 people right now. Need three more confirmed to make it happen.

Jszlaga

Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the forum. Just purchased my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. Is Tazer difficult to use? I would like to get one but am nervous about messing up the truck. If this is easy to use and chances of me messing up the computer are slim to none then count me in here.

jan_riefkohl

Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the forum. Just purchased my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. Is Tazer difficult to use? I would like to get one but am nervous about messing up the truck. If this is easy to use and chances of me messing up the computer are slim to none then count me in here.

It’s extremely easy and if you do something you don’t want just unmarry the tazer and you’re back to factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, at this time, I am not in a position to buy another Tazer. If someone else wants to take over the organization of the group but, go for it.

mastermayhm

Reaction score
yeah i can take over. but now i need every one thats in to check back in with me. send me a DM, lets run it back

Jszlaga

Reaction score
It’s extremely easy and if you do something you don’t want just unmarry the tazer and you’re back to factory.

Thanks for the details. Does this mean that the Tazer is plugged in at all times? If so, where does it plug in?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the details. Does this mean that the Tazer is plugged in at all times? If so, where does it plug in?
It only needs plugged in for the "live" functions to work. There are things you can change and then remove it and options will stay changed.

And it plugs in, in place of the SGW module. So the TazerDT also acts as a security bypass if you want to use alfaOBD

skoold2003

Reaction score
So how much is each unit with the group buy?

Nick57

Reaction score
I ordered mine on sat and will be here tomorrow. I'm putting larger tires on my truck this week and need it here for them. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread