5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I understand what the Tazer does (have one in my Challenger) but will this device allow use of i.e. AlfaOBD using the OBDII port? It appears to replace the SGW so devices can read from OBDII.

I'm "in" if it does both, Tazer functions and unlocks the port.
Yes, the Tazer acts as a security bypass if you so want to make some changes with alfaOBD

mastermayhm

Reaction score
ipso facto i only have 8 including me that have sent first name last name and email.

kodilli

Reaction score
hope i didnt miss this. can i get in on this as well?

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So my impatience got the best of me and I purchased one elsewhere so I’m out fellas. Sorry!

mastermayhm

Reaction score
I hate to be the barer of bad news. but there are too many ppl going in and out and we never seem to be able to get to the 10 person requirement. As soon as we are at 9, someone says they bought a used one or dont need one anymore. It;s like a full time job coordinating this lol. I gotta step away from leading the charge, but still interested if someone wants to take over. sorry to disappoint.

Smashius

Reaction score
I've never even posted in this thread and you had me on the list, lol

Csjumper2003

Reaction score
Is this still going?

Also does anyone know if this will allow you to enable the bed lights if I add them?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this still going?

Also does anyone know if this will allow you to enable the bed lights if I add them?
That wasn't an option when I had my first one. Would need alfaOBD for that

Users who are viewing this thread