5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

V8Spock

Reaction score
Missed the group order but I purchased anyway. A few features are worth the price of admission alone:

Auto StopStart Disable – I just want it to remember what state I left it in
Automatic Power folding mirrors - should be enabled by RAM
Disable camera lockout - Yes, give me control over my cameras
TurnCAM - Camera assisted turning. I use this feature on our Honda. Love it
Control front windows up/down from keyfob - why not

Plus, regular firmware updates to add features.

I'm sold.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/9/2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myram2019

Reaction score
I can't wait to get it also. Its gonna be like getting a new truck all over again. LOL

Jagtyson

Reaction score
I'm going to be the guinea pig for Tazer DT and Pulsar use together. I suspect that after uses the button combinations involving cruise buttons for Tazer DT settings, the Pulsar will not respond until I restart the truck. That's fine by me. Once I program the Tazer, I won't be making changes to it and I'm hoping the Pulsar will do what it's supposed to.
Let me know how tazer and pulsar intermingle when you install. I too would think once you Tazer program and those settings are fixed and restart truck you should be pulsar good. Fingers crossed.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me know how tazer and pulsar intermingle when you install. I too would think once you Tazer program and those settings are fixed and restart truck you should be pulsar good. Fingers crossed.
Will do. I ordered Friday as soon as I got the go ahead on the group buy. Should have it some time this week.

myram2019

Reaction score

From what i heard it's Pulsar that takes a Tazer command and then stops responing to the wheel buttons. So i don't know if just a restart would do it. Pulsar would have to make changes in their programming as Taser can do nothing about it. Would need to reach out to Pulsar and ask them for their product to be compatible with Tazer.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From what i heard it's Pulsar that takes a Tazer command and then stops responing to the wheel buttons. So i don't know if just a restart would do it. Pulsar would have to make changes in their programming as Taser can do nothing about it. Would need to reach out to Pulsar and ask them for their product to be compatible with Tazer.
We'll know soon enough.

Reaction score
They **** me off because there's no willingness to allow me to trade in my previous Tazer from my Durango.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
They **** me off because there's no willingness to allow me to trade in my previous Tazer from my Durango.

I don't know of any manufacturers of electronic products that will let you trade an older model or something from another vehicle in for a new one. Unrealistic expectations.....

myram2019

Reaction score
I would help out more guys but the deal is over. If there will be another group buy i will update. Thank you.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Got my notice from FedEx saying it will be delivered Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/