5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

whetrick1

Reaction score
Well that was what I was hoping you could do with it, is disable MDS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myram2019

Reaction score
You never know what will be in the next update. There is a usb plug on it to do firmware updates. I am sure they will have many cool features to come.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going to be the guinea pig for Tazer DT and Pulsar use together. I suspect that after uses the button combinations involving cruise buttons for Tazer DT settings, the Pulsar will not respond until I restart the truck. That's fine by me. Once I program the Tazer, I won't be making changes to it and I'm hoping the Pulsar will do what it's supposed to.

M

Mdegen93

I have a p
I'm going to be the guinea pig for Tazer DT and Pulsar use together. I suspect that after uses the button combinations involving cruise buttons for Tazer DT settings, the Pulsar will not respond until I restart the truck. That's fine by me. Once I program the Tazer, I won't be making changes to it and I'm hoping the Pulsar will do what it's supposed to.
I have a pulsar also. I hope my perf MDS off time stays on and you can just control the tazer. It never leaves that setting for me anyways

chrisfuss

Reaction score
I don’t get the whole mds disable craziness it barely ever engages anyways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myram2019

Reaction score
Ok so I have 17 confirmed. I’m gonna close it out at 3 pm est today. So 3 spots still available. Thanks.

myram2019

Reaction score
You guys were actually a very good group. I thank you all for being patient and cooperating lol. Hope you guys enjoy Tazer. Thanks again

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
About to place my order. Thanks for the code.

For 2019 Ram's it only lists 2500 or 3500. Am I safe to assume the 1500 is the same item and would work fine. Order the one they have
Tazer RAM – Z Automotive.png

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered. Do you guys find you would need the extension cable to tuck the tazer module up under the dash better? How much does it hand down, or is it fine?

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Where do we get the code ? I left a message yesterday??

M

Mdegen93

Ordered. Do you guys find you would need the extension cable to tuck the tazer module up under the dash better? How much does it hand down, or is it fine?
It shouldn’t be an issue. Also there’s lots of spots you can just zip tie it to if it’s hanging

Users who are viewing this thread