5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tailgate light bar

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would love a few images and also drop a video of you figure that out. I have these in the cart on the Putco website. Just didn’t know how it will look split.
I’ll try and get some pics up later tonight.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah it appeared to but when I watched it it was missing the first 30 seconds or so when I went through the blinkers and hazards or did you actually get to see that?

Airbornecmc

Reaction score
I saw it ... you Demi’s both blinkers, brakes, hazards, and reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlckDT

Reaction score
Sold. I’ll be picking these up soon. I didn’t know if I liked the split but it does look good and factory!

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sold. I’ll be picking these up soon. I didn’t know if I liked the split but it does look good and factory!
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, I was a little leery on what it would look like but as I’ve already stated very pleased and no fumbling around with spacers and crap that I had read in a lot of the other posts with the 60”.

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Here’s the video of the 18” split bar, sorry it looks so saturated I thought it would look better in the dark but it appears I was wrong. It looks really good in person and very happy with my purchase.
Looks awesome, I like how it looks solid like the tail lights but I wish it didn't have the blinker delay.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Here’s the video of the 18” split bar, sorry it looks so saturated I thought it would look better in the dark but it appears I was wrong. It looks really good in person and very happy with my purchase.
Does the extra light in reverse help with the rear view camera at night?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Must see something I don't if there is a delay its significantly less than the opt7.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That’s true. But every flash of the bar is delayed a bit from the timing of the corresponding taillight flash. I guess I’m just OCD, but I’d like something that works exactly like it’s OEM.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
That’s true. But every flash of the bar is delayed a bit from the timing of the corresponding taillight flash. I guess I’m just OCD, but I’d like something that works exactly like it’s OEM.
Why would I care? I'm not the one looking at the back of my truck. I think it would be fun to mess with everyone else's OCD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread