5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 10 with rear resonator delete?

LimitedHalo

Reaction score
I recently just got my 23 Ram 1500 done with the super 10 exhaust with the rear resonators still on. Sounds good no real drone forreal. I know with the 5th gens there 3 resonators Wanted to find out if i deleted the rear resonators will it make it a lil deeper and how is the drone if there is?

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I recently just got my 23 Ram 1500 done with the super 10 exhaust with the rear resonators still on. Sounds good no real drone forreal. I know with the 5th gens there 3 resonators Wanted to find out if i deleted the rear resonators will it make it a lil deeper and how is the drone if there is?
i dont have the muffler you have but i have a muffler delete and i have the rear two resonators off. its very very similar and comparable to catback systems like the Borla Atak. Drone is not to bad, if any at all for me.... cold start is loud, if you step on it of course its loud, but cruising and regular driving it sounds good and deep. Not annoying loud at all.

LimitedHalo

Reaction score
i dont have the muffler you have but i have a muffler delete and i have the rear two resonators off. its very very similar and comparable to catback systems like the Borla Atak. Drone is not to bad, if any at all for me.... cold start is loud, if you step on it of course its loud, but cruising and regular driving it sounds good and deep. Not annoying loud at all.
Okay Thank you so if I get the resonators deleted My truck not going to be screaming at me lol on the freeway cruising and regular driving

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also, your MY23 only has two resonators. Located in the rear, just before the tips. The third resonator was deleted halfway through MY21 I believe.

LimitedHalo

Reaction score
Hey you got a video of how your setup sounds just curious to hear it

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online