5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subwoofer box that is a game changer!!

Nickv1214

Reaction score
I have the fox box for 2 12” subs ...for the price you honestly can’t beat it . It hits real hard , especially for a ported box under a seat .

Attachments

• D7B67266-4E84-4831-AB05-3CEC283DAA27.jpeg
    D7B67266-4E84-4831-AB05-3CEC283DAA27.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 210

Nickv1214

Reaction score
So today I was a little bored and was going to move my 2 amps I have installed that are inside the cubby’s which I hate . I removed everything to access behind the seats but I would only be able to fit the 4 channel amp, due to everything else that’s mounted behind the rear seats . Anybody have any ideas on where they mounted there amps ? Plus what is this 48 V battery box behind the rear driver side ? 391DFF61-C4CE-4F72-A268-484666DBF403.jpeg

Nickv1214

Reaction score
Nevermind I see the 48v battery box is for the ETorque system. Still curious about others with the E Torque, where they mounted the amps ?
Plenty of room for one behind the seat but not both .

Polltallian

Reaction score
I recently bought this subwoofer box online. I'm skeptical about buying stuff like this online because what if I don't like it, but man let me tell you it was the best investment I made to my crappy 6 speaker setup.
I got a ported box for 2 10 inch woofers and I decided to go with some jl audio w3. Paired it with a jl audio amp to go with it and 4 jl audio 6x9 on all the door speakers. 2 3 1/2 inch speakers for the dash. It sounds ridiculous!! That box is something special. I'm posting pictures because I know a lot of audio shops don't have boxes for the 5th gen ram.ill find the link in a bit.

I want to do the same set up but with a single 12 in a sealed box. Looks awesome, can’t wait to upgrade my stereo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polltallian

Reaction score
I recently bought this subwoofer box online. I'm skeptical about buying stuff like this online because what if I don't like it, but man let me tell you it was the best investment I made to my crappy 6 speaker setup.
I got a ported box for 2 10 inch woofers and I decided to go with some jl audio w3. Paired it with a jl audio amp to go with it and 4 jl audio 6x9 on all the door speakers. 2 3 1/2 inch speakers for the dash. It sounds ridiculous!! That box is something special. I'm posting pictures because I know a lot of audio shops don't have boxes for the 5th gen ram.ill find the link in a bit.

Thanks for the info. Just ordered my box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread