5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Rookey44

Reaction score
Were they referencing the “estimated ship date” for that? It’s a common misconception that it represents the date it’s supposed to ship to the dealer. In reality, it’s the date that it is supposed to “ship” off of the factory floor. It’s usually anywhere from 1 to 3 days before it’s actually released for shipping to the dealer.
Not sure what they were referencing but what you state makes sense. Thanks.

dannydyn

Reaction score

Ready Go

Reaction score
C - Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the truck. I am not sure of all the details on this state yet so I can't comment further.

Currently it's E-status (In Production) and probably more specifically JB-status (Ship to Body Vendor) because it was at Mopar Custom Shop last Tues/Weds..maybe it's back waiting for Inspection or still at MCS waiting for something.

Ready Go

Reaction score
@Rookey44
I'm currently on my 11th day "In Production" and 5th day at Body Vendor..are you still also?
This 2024 has been much longer at every stage than my 2023 was (just 4 months ago).
Every day I keep thinking "today's the day", and then nope!😦

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
@Rookey44
I'm currently on my 11th day "In Production" and 5th day at Body Vendor..are you still also?
This 2024 has been much longer at every stage than my 2023 was (just 4 months ago).
That is awful long. Are you just getting info from the tracker? I got notified I started production 2 days ago, but show last change 4 days ago. Tracker runs slow. Ask dealer.

Ready Go

Reaction score
That is awful long. Are you just getting info from the tracker? I got notified I started production 2 days ago, but show last change 4 days ago. Tracker runs slow. Ask dealer.
I scheduled a text message to my dealership for later this morning to have them check for an update.👍

Rookey44

Reaction score
@Rookey44
Same status as you :(

dannydyn

Reaction score
Does the tracker (either Ram's or WaitingForJeep) update on the fly midday if the status changes, or do these changes get reflected only overnight?

Ready Go

Reaction score
Does the tracker (either Ram's or WaitingForJeep) update on the fly midday if the status changes, or do these changes get reflected only overnight?
To me, it seems like the Jeep Tracker does updates in the morning each day..about 8-9am cst.
Ram no changes other than the big stages..at odd times.

dannydyn

Reaction score
To me, it seems like the Jeep Tracker does updates in the morning each day..about 8-9am cst.
Ram no changes other than the big stages..at odd times.
Yeah, I have noticed the Jeep tracker updates everymorning with a new day count. Just wasn't sure if the changes are updated on the fly midday as well....

It's bad enough to wait for a truck with an unknown ETA, but the impending strike adds a whole different level of unknownness.....

Ready Go

Reaction score
Yeah, I have noticed the Jeep tracker updates everymorning with a new day count. Just wasn't sure if the changes are updated on the fly midday as well....

It's bad enough to wait for a truck with an unknown ETA, but the impending strike adds a whole different level of unknownness.....
AGREED!!

6of36

Reaction score
I texted my dealer, and he answered within minutes. Still not up to date, but as of the 9th, I was in trim. Tracker only shows E .

Ready Go

Reaction score
I texted my dealer, and he answered within minutes. Still not up to date, but as of the 9th, I was in trim. Tracker only shows E .
By in trim, does that mean at MCS? If so, seems MCS must be backed up(!?) Rookey44 and I went into "Scheduled", "In Production", Body Vendor/Build Sheet on the same day for each, and have now stalled at MCS since 9/07 at least. Again, I keep thinking "Built" & "Shipped" will happen everyday and keep getting proven wrong😠
Friday's coming fast!

6of36

Reaction score
By in trim, does that mean at MCS? If so, seems MCS must be backed up(!?) Rookey44 and I went into "Scheduled", "In Production", Body Vendor/Build Sheet on the same day for each, and have now stalled at MCS since 9/07 at least. Again, I keep thinking "Built" & "Shipped" will happen everyday and keep getting proven wrong😠
Friday's coming fast!
The update was Saturday, so may or may not be there. Thursday 11:59 P.M. If it's not off plant property by then, it may sit for weeks or months. As long as it ships to the first storage yard, we are good. Have you seen the codes list?

Ready Go

Reaction score
The update was Saturday, so may or may not be there. Thursday 11:59 P.M. If it's not off plant property by then, it may sit for weeks or months. As long as it ships to the first storage yard, we are good. Have you seen the codes list?
My dealership says my truck is at Body Vendor, and it does have a Build Sheet, but Trackers just show E-In Production..wish Ram was more informative/precise with the Production updates. Those codes don't mean much to us if the updates don't use them.
And agreed, that KZ code would be nice to hear!

6of36

Reaction score
My dealership says my truck is at Body Vendor, and it does have a Build Sheet, but Trackers just show E-In Production..wish Ram was more informative/precise with the Production updates. Those codes don't mean much to us if the updates don't use them.
That's why you need to stay in touch with dealer. They complete over 1,000 a day. That puts about 4,000 on at any time, in stages of build. Too hard to update that many constantly moving vehicles in real time.

Users who are viewing this thread