5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
While making record money, they want to cut employee payroll, using minimum wage employees.
Well good for the Big Three. If the UAW is trying to get big-boy pay for doing something a minimum wage worker can/will do, then it's the UAW who is in the wrong.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well good for the Big Three. If the UAW is trying to get big-boy pay for doing something a minimum wage worker can/will do, then it's the UAW who is in the wrong.
Do you want your job done by a minimum wage worker? There are now millions of illegal aliens here. I'm sure one of them will replace you.

Ready Go

Reaction score
I think we all want the manufacturers and employees to reach a fair and equitable arrangement that can keep everyone strong and happy moving forward..and everyone here wants their trucks to be built and delivered in a reasonable time frame. We're all getting frustrated with the loaming strike!
My 2023 G/T that I ordered on May 1st was totalled after 7 days..I can't wait for long and am thinking about a possible Tundra TRD Pro order as an option now if my 2024 gets held up. (I know, wtf🤒)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you want your job done by a minimum wage worker? There are now millions of illegal aliens here. I'm sure one of them will replace you.
Doesn't matter what I want. If a minimum wage worker is capable of doing what I do, then apparently I'm being overpaid. Not really sure how illegal aliens have entered into the discussion...

6of36

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what I want. If a minimum wage worker is capable of doing what I do, then apparently I'm being overpaid. Not really sure how illegal aliens have entered into the discussion...
Because they work cheap.

Ready Go

Reaction score
I sent you a PM, but I'll ask here. Does yours show built, on "waiting for Jeep"?
Sorry, I got your PM but was confused..never got one before.
NO, no change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_132118.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_132118.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11

Ready Go

Reaction score
For some reason, Rookey44 and I are both stuck in Body Vendor!! Unless, we aren't but haven't been updated for some reason(?)🤔

6of36

Reaction score
Sorry, I got your PM but was confused..never got one before.
NO, no change.
That's crazy. I contacted AnthonyRI this morning, and he said my truck was just released TO body vendor. Now it shows built. I can't imagine how they could have finished mine at body vendor so fast. There must be a part shortage for something on your specific trucks. Both G/Ts, as I recall? It could be something as stupid as no G/T stickers. They may have had only the proper number for orders, then scrwed a couple up, on earlier builds, and had to replace them, running out. That would suck!

Ready Go

Reaction score
That's crazy. I contacted AnthonyRI this morning, and he said my truck was just released TO body vendor. Now it shows built. I can't imagine how they could have finished mine at body vendor so fast. There must be a part shortage for something on your specific trucks. Both G/Ts, as I recall? It could be something as stupid as no G/T stickers. They may have had only the proper number for orders, then scrwed a couple up, on earlier builds, and had to replace them, running out. That would suck!
Yep, we're both G/Ts..and even though a Rebel and a Laramie, similar equipped. I also am feeling something G/T is the stall point!
CONGRATS to you!! Wish we were KZ also!! Haaa

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When your truck is in Frame (E), Paint (F), and Trim (G), it's "in production". After that, it's "built", but goes to the body vendor for accessories. So what AnthonyRI told you is consistent with it now showing to be "built". Yours may or may not still be at the body vendor (would need more information to know for sure).

6of36

Reaction score
When your truck is in Frame (E), Paint (F), and Trim (G), it's "in production". After that, it's "built", but goes to the body vendor for accessories. So what AnthonyRI told you is consistent with it now showing to be "built". Yours may or may not still be at the body vendor (would need more information to know for sure).
It's interesting that the other 2 don't show built, but have been at body vendor for 11 days. The notifications are just crazy in their wide spectrum. Can you find out with more info?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's interesting that the other 2 don't show built, but have been at body vendor for 11 days. The notifications are just crazy in their wide spectrum. Can you find out with more info?
You'd need the current status code (from the dealer) to know exactly where it is.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Being "at the body vendor for accessories" is code JB.

There's another status code that contains the phrase "body vendor" that dealers occasionally get confused. KZ-P is "arrived ship - through body vendor".

6of36

Reaction score
Being "at the body vendor for accessories" is code JB.

There's another status code that contains the phrase "body vendor" that dealers occasionally get confused. KZ-P is "arrived ship - through body vendor".
I texted Anthony again, to see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread