5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

ExFordGuy

Reaction score

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use this site for tracking - https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostz/cots/order-status/order#/lastname It's something that feeds the pizza tracker but has a lot more detail about sales codes for options, engines, packages...etc.

I noticed, probably at the end of april, a new code was added - "CFN". Most of the codes can be found in a buyers guide - RAM 2023 1500 Buyer's Guide Page 11

But I don't see what CFN is.
Never seen this site - I tried it with my VON and last name but it did not work for whatever reason, not surprising as the piza tracker site doesn't have any info and the ram chat and ram customer service call option are all unable to provide any info or status for my order either. They all just keep telling me to talk to my dealer who has provided me with the status updates for build codes and new POC. The CFN sales code is for a 60/40 rear folding seat- http://starparts.chrysler.com/starlibrary/reference_docs/salescode.pdf

Last edited:

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is POC and how do I find it? I ordered a Laramie on 3/18 and Scheduled (D1) on 4/28.
Priced Order Confirmation - it is the sheet the dealer gets when they place your order and it updates with build codes and other info. Has the dealer name at the top with VIN, VON, order dates etc. and then it lists all your build sales codes etc and shows MSRP and Invoice price

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My updated POC from the dealer says the order is in D1 status but the ram tracking site, chat and call center all say no info available. The tracking sheet here also still shows no info. Seems my order is moving through the system but somehow is not included in any of the various online databases - will be curious to see if it gets built and shipped without ever showing up in any of those places.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My updated POC from the dealer says the order is in D1 status but the ram tracking site, chat and call center all say no info available. The tracking sheet here also still shows no info. Seems my order is moving through the system but somehow is not included in any of the various online databases - will be curious to see if it gets built and shipped without ever showing up in any of those places.
all D-1 states is the assembly plant has most all your parts or they will show up soon and your truck will be built within a week or two.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

To populate the tracker here I use the data from the RAM Tracker so they will always match. RAM Tracker still shows you in D status as of this morning but if your POC just changed to D1 recently we have seen from many members that the RAM Tracker can lag by a couple days at times

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To populate the tracker here I use the data from the RAM Tracker so they will always match. RAM Tracker still shows you in D status as of this morning but if your POC just changed to D1 recently we have seen from many members that the RAM Tracker can lag by a couple days at times
Thanks for that info - I still get a no info avail from the ram tracker for my current order PM647265. The previous order PN646752 was cancelled by the dealership (at least that was what they told me) and has shown up as confirmed on the pizza tracker since early April. This confusion from Ram is what has been frustrating as it seems the original cancelled order immesiately showed up in the sytem and generated an email and text updates but the 2nd order placed a week later with a different dealership has never shown up in the tracker and I've never received the email etc. It is that order PN647265 that is in D1 status according to the POC and dealer since at least Monday this week.

Thanks again @triple_B for your continued updates - I certainly don't fault you in anyway for the issues with my particular tracking!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for that info - I still get a no info avail from the ram tracker for my current order PM647265. The previous order PN646752 was cancelled by the dealership (at least that was what they told me) and has shown up as confirmed on the pizza tracker since early April. This confusion from Ram is what has been frustrating as it seems the original cancelled order immesiately showed up in the sytem and generated an email and text updates but the 2nd order placed a week later with a different dealership has never shown up in the tracker and I've never received the email etc. It is that order PN647265 that is in D1 status according to the POC and dealer since at least Monday this week.

Thanks again @triple_B for your continued updates - I certainly don't fault you in anyway for the issues with my particular tracking!
Does the POC have your name on it as the buyer, or did the new dealership place it as a stock order?

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the POC have your name on it as the buyer, or did the new dealership place it as a stock order?
Both POC (3/31/23 cancelled order and 4/8/23 existing order) list my name and address and are listed as sold orders. I made a change to the existing order on 4/13/23 to add the newley avail 12" digital cluster as well and have an updated POC from Monday showing the order is in D1 status.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Both POC (3/31/23 cancelled order and 4/8/23 existing order) list my name and address and are listed as sold orders. I made a change to the existing order on 4/13/23 to add the newley avail 12" digital cluster as well and have an updated POC from Monday showing the order is in D1 status.
you need to stay on top of this with your current dealer.
there have been posts that ram does not like multiple orders with the same name

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you need to stay on top of this with your current dealer.
there have been posts that ram does not like multiple orders with the same name
Yeah- that is why I am curious about the lack of tracking but dealer says it is all good and is providing me POC and status updates and showed D1 status so I think it is o.k.

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
All this talk about "POC". I've worked in the medical field for a number of years. It will always be "Plan of Care" to me. LOL. That's the first thing I think of when I see "POC", not Price Order Confirmation. I have to stop and think for second when I see that here because Plan of Care doesn't make sense. I guess the Plan of Care would actually be the build sheet in this situation...Or maybe that maintenance package they're always trying to sell you. Wait....I got it. The Plan Of Care is actually the extended warranty.

I see in triple_Bs tracker and here on the forum that a number of us who have ordered a Laramie have recently entered the D1 status. I'm ready to start seeing Triple_B report that those are starting production! All I see are Limiteds lately. The both start with "L". Lets GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

Jrodd52

Reaction score
All this talk about "POC". I've worked in the medical field for a number of years. It will always be "Plan of Care" to me. LOL. That's the first thing I think of when I see "POC", not Price Order Confirmation.

I see in triple_Bs tracker and here on the forum that a number of us who have ordered Lariats have recently entered the D1 status. I'm ready to start seeing Triple_B report that those are starting production! All I see are Limiteds lately. The both start with "L". Lets GOOOOOOOO!!!!
If you’re waiting on a lariat from ram it may be a while🤣

Users who are viewing this thread