5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Pizza tracker isn’t showing shipped yet but MD said it was due to be delivered today. So 31 days from order to delivered.
If so, that's extremely fast. A month or so ago shipping to MD alone was three weeks or more.

SentinelRandy

Reaction score
Adding my order info for reference. Order confirmed on May 3, tracker updated to scheduled May 4th. Black Limited 4x4, w/ Ramboxes and MFT. Seems like a fast turnaround!
Silver Backcountry w tow package and most options, ordered 4/17, order confirmed 4/20, tracker/text/email updated to scheduled on 5/4.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my order is in D1 status now. Still no info available on the ram tracking site and Ram chat apparently also has no info and doesn't even have info the order was confirmed. Excited to know it is starting the build process but frustrating to have no good way to get updates or track progress. I need to pull nerf bars, mudflaps, tow-hooks, wheelhouse liners and topper off my current truck all at the right time for quick turnaround to the new one!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my order is in D1 status now. Still no info available on the ram tracking site and Ram chat apparently also has no info and doesn't even have info the order was confirmed. Excited to know it is starting the build process but frustrating to have no good way to get updates or track progress. I need to pull nerf bars, mudflaps, tow-hooks, wheelhouse liners and topper off my current truck all at the right time for quick turnaround to the new one!
D-1 could take two weeks or longer, or less

D-1 only means they have the parts and are ready to schedule the build

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
D-1 could take two weeks or longer, or less

D-1 only means they have the parts and are ready to schedule the build
That was my understanding from the forums etc as well - the salesman said D1 means it is on the production line and is being built but as with so many things it seems we can get better info here than we get even from a good salesperson. I am really hoping to get the truck in Late May or Early June so I can get through engine break-in before a few camping trips planned for the 2nd half of june with a travel trailer!

JDK6653

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can go a track an 2023 Ram 1500 SSV build, which is the classic model?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can go a track an 2023 Ram 1500 SSV build, which is the classic model?
The tracker here is separate from the corporation. You should be able to sign up for the Ram factory updates, just like the DTs. There is a link, on the email you should have gotten confirming the order.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got an updated POC from my dealer today and noticed the MSRP is lower than the precious POC and it was a reduction in the cost of the Laramie Level B package... anyone else notice this or have ideas if they have started removing features from the package since I ordered a month ago? I asked for the detailed POC but they always just se d the same 1 pager...

Dsmith333

Reaction score
I got an updated POC from my dealer today and noticed the MSRP is lower than the precious POC and it was a reduction in the cost of the Laramie Level B package... anyone else notice this or have ideas if they have started removing features from the package since I ordered a month ago? I asked for the detailed POC but they always just se d the same 1 pager...
I haven't seen my updated POC yet but when I ordered in March, the price of the B package on that POC was higher than the website price but the package seemed to have the same features. I think it was about $400 more. I just figured Ram had done a small mid-year price increase. I wonder if they reversed that price increase.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't seen my updated POC yet but when I ordered in March, the price of the B package on that POC was higher than the website price but the package seemed to have the same features. I think it was about $400 more. I just figured Ram had done a small mid-year price increase. I wonder if they reversed that price increase.
Interesting - my POC from 4/13/23 shows the level B at $4,195 and the updated POC today 5/9/23 shows the package at $3,770 so it dropped by $425. I'll certainly take the discount if it isn't associated with a loss of features but that seems too good to be true. Looks like you ordered right before me and we are both in D1 status so would expect similar options in the package for our trucks.

Dsmith333

Reaction score
Interesting - my POC from 4/13/23 shows the level B at $4,195 and the updated POC today 5/9/23 shows the package at $3,770 so it dropped by $425. I'll certainly take the discount if it isn't associated with a loss of features but that seems too good to be true. Looks like you ordered right before me and we are both in D1 status so would expect similar options in the package for our trucks.
I use this site for tracking - https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostz/cots/order-status/order#/lastname It's something that feeds the pizza tracker but has a lot more detail about sales codes for options, engines, packages...etc.

I noticed, probably at the end of april, a new code was added - "CFN". Most of the codes can be found in a buyers guide - RAM 2023 1500 Buyer's Guide Page 11

But I don't see what CFN is.

ExFordGuy

Reaction score
What is POC and how do I find it? I ordered a Laramie on 3/18 and Scheduled (D1) on 4/28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online