5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

John Galt

Reaction score
Such as? All I can come up with off my head are the quilted leather, giant rims, bedazzled shifter, power steps, and vented seats.
Standard air ride, digital mirror, 12” uconnect, standard bed liner, HUD o name a few.

You can get some of those things in other trim levels but it’ll cost about the same as getting the Limited and you get a nicer vehicle in the process.

….and yes my wife LOVES the tampon holder.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Standard air ride, digital mirror, 12” uconnect, standard bed liner, HUD o name a few.

You can get some of those things in other trim levels but it’ll cost about the same as getting the Limited and you get a nicer vehicle in the process.

….and yes my wife LOVES the tampon holder.
That’s the point I was making. Optioned with what I wanted my Rebel is basically the same as if I got a Limited optioned like I wanted. I wanted the offroad capability instead of a bedazzled shift knob or a sunroof.

John Galt

Reaction score
That’s the point I was making. Optioned with what I wanted my Rebel is basically the same as if I got a Limited optioned like I wanted. I wanted the offroad capability instead of a bedazzled shift knob or a sunroof.
The bedazzled shift knob and sunroof are both optional.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bedazzled shift knob is part of Elite package. Not standard on Limited. Sun roof is available on pretty much all trims, but again not standard on limited. I don't remember offhand which things I insisted on, but there were a few not available on Rebel. I like loaded vehicles.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Bedazzled shift knob is part of Elite package. Not standard on Limited. Sun roof is available on pretty much all trims, but again not standard on limited. I don't remember offhand which things I insisted on, but there were a few not available on Rebel. I like loaded vehicles.
a loaded rebel with all of the same functional add-ons is more than a limited. to get a limited to that price you are adding cosmetics. I was going to get the Rebel GT plus add everything I didn't have in my 2020 (MFT/Rambox, 12inc, etc...) and I was at 84K and could get a limited with all the same stuff and more...and more luxury for less.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 941 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum member with a truck on the way! Congratulations to @standingroomonly

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
607137 @standingroomonlyXX
34​
5/4/2023​
MississippiPatriotLimited
That seems like a longer time from BS to WS than most trucks - assume that time includes all the additional features on a loaded truck that require it to be shuttled to the other shops for bedliner etc?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That seems like a longer time from BS to WS than most trucks - assume that time includes all the additional features on a loaded truck that require it to be shuttled to the other shops for bedliner etc?
some trucks just take a long time
unless you work there the reason for the delay is not for the public to know.
I'm sure @triple_B can post some of the longer times

Jrodd52

Reaction score
a loaded rebel with all of the same functional add-ons is more than a limited. to get a limited to that price you are adding cosmetics. I was going to get the Rebel GT plus add everything I didn't have in my 2020 (MFT/Rambox, 12inc, etc...) and I was at 84K and could get a limited with all the same stuff and more...and more luxury for less.
Does the limited have the same transfer case as the rebel? I know the bighorn has a different transfer case and from what I read isn’t as robust as the rebel transfer case for off-roading. That could be a determining factor to stick with a loaded rebel instead of a limited. I haven’t checked specs on a limited but I figure someone on here would know off the top of their head.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the limited have the same transfer case as the rebel? I know the bighorn has a different transfer case and from what I read isn’t as robust as the rebel transfer case for off-roading. That could be a determining factor to stick with a loaded rebel instead of a limited. I haven’t checked specs on a limited but I figure someone on here would know off the top of their head.
depends on how you spec the rebel - if it has 4auto it is the same transfer case, if no 4 auto then it has the 'beefier' transfer case.

6of36

Reaction score
That is why they have different models. If you want to off road, you buy a Rebel. I don't off road, I prefer luxury. I like the look of the Rebel, but I'm old and want the power running boards that are not available on a Rebel. They are wider and lower than stationary running boards. It would be nice if you could equip a Rebel the same as a Limited. Until then, I prefer a Limited.

Jrodd52

Reaction score
That is why they have different models. If you want to off road, you buy a Rebel. I don't off road, I prefer luxury. I like the look of the Rebel, but I'm old and want the power running boards that are not available on a Rebel. They are wider and lower than stationary running boards. It would be nice if you could equip a Rebel the same as a Limited. Until then, I prefer a Limited.
I totally understand your decision. The limited is a very nice trim level. I was just pointing out that the part time 4wd transfer case could be a reason someone might load up a rebel with options instead of going to a limited for a similar price tag.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Or load up the Rebel and get a set of AMP Power Step running boards.

IMG_5092.jpeg

6of36

Reaction score
Or load up the Rebel and get a set of AMP Power Step running boards.

View attachment 157492
I considered that, but I don't want to do all that work any more. I prefer the standard 20" wheels on the Limited, plus I don't remember what it was, but there was something else on a Limited I wanted, that Isn't available on a Rebel. It would be nice if you could totally custom order things like the old days. Just offer every option on every model.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I considered that, but I don't want to do all that work any more. I prefer the standard 20" wheels on the Limited, plus I don't remember what it was, but there was something else on a Limited I wanted, that Isn't available on a Rebel. It would be nice if you could totally custom order things like the old days. Just offer every option on every model.
I think even still optioning a Rebel to meet a Limited you are over the price of the Limited. Personally I loved my Rebel even though I didn't off road. I looked to get another one and option it with what I didn't have before and I was at 84K without a sunroof. That being said I went limited and got more luxury and things I didn't have on the Rebel for less. They are all great trucks - get what you love and switch up when you don't. :cool:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1048 Build Sheets found this morning and 918 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

Users who are viewing this thread