5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

rossvdm3

Reaction score
No. All of our trucks started production the day after signing up for the tracker. :ROFLMAO:

You have no idea how lucky you are to be moving along so quickly. but now you are going to miss all the fun of complaining for months about not getting your truck and when are they going to start building it. I feel bad for you
I was referring to Triple_B's VIN tracker! I got a good 4 weeks of waiting before production so I feel like I'm getting the full the experience 😂. (See attached) I know the shipping process to MD will probably be a lot longer than the 1 month expected delivery date though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_150901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_150901_Chrome.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 24

mainjet

Reaction score
I was referring to Triple_B's VIN tracker! I got a good 4 weeks of waiting before production so I feel like I'm getting the full the experience 😂. (See attached) I know the shipping process to MD will probably be a lot longer than the 1 month expected delivery date though!
I knew you were talking about his tracker.

I’m just messin’ with ya. I’m glad you are getting through it quickly. Most of the rest had to allow themselves to go slightly insane in order to make it through the process.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I knew you were talking about his tracker.

I’m just messin’ with ya. I’m glad you are getting through it quickly. Most of the rest had to allow themselves to go slightly insane in order to make it through the process.
You haven’t gone truly insane until you’ve waited over 7 months, given up on your second Rebel order, and bought the next TRX that was coming in to the dealership.
Ask me how I know.

cliffsta

Reaction score
We appreciate being tagged in this. If you'd like some technical assistance with this, please send us a direct message.

Callie
Ram Cares
I’m not having any issues but thanks for the offer. My 2023 is fantastic lol

dterranella

Reaction score
Wondering if you've gotten any more info recently? I emailed Sunday asking if there's any chance of it being this week and they told me it's out of their hands (which I figured but thought I'd try) and to expect it right around 4/1 like the ETA says.

Just got the email last night that the truck arrived. Going to try and fly down Saturday to pick it up. Hopefully they email this morning that yours is in as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bronco44

Reaction score
Just got the email last night that the truck arrived. Going to try and fly down Saturday to pick it up. Hopefully they email this morning that yours is in as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No email yet so I'm guessing mine did not get on the same truck. Wonder when the next delivery will be and if it will even be on that one.

firechef996

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the different order statuses are? I’m an E right now according to triple_b’s tracker.

LGB24

Reaction score
I wonder how @LGB24 feels. It was his truck on the flatbed after all.:unsure:
@RamCares: New Super Bowl ad idea - show the tracker and then freeze for the next seven minutes (one minute per month of waiting after placing orders) and then show the new truck being towed on a flat bed less than 24 hours after being purchased from the dealer. You can use these if you want:

1679441349217.jpeg

1679441375133.jpeg

GPV1

Reaction score
Today was the day, 7 weeks from order to delivery! My salesman saw the hauler headed to the dealership on his way to the gym early this morning and turned around to grab some pics when it was unloaded.
IMG_6896.jpeg

cliffsta

Reaction score
Picking her up now...excited and sad to be leaving my rebel 😪
A non-Rebel would’ve made way more sense for me. But the Rebel just looks so cool! And I like the capability for when I do find time to go off-road.

Users who are viewing this thread