5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Triple_B is doing his tracker because he is a nice guy, and giving the information he gets. He updates his tracker once a day when he can. He doesn't get all information. Once it leaves the factory, it is beyond him. The tracker that Ram has is not always accurate. The only way to get all the information, right up to date, is through your salesman. Mine only checks his customers once a day at most, unless he is asked. I have my salesman's cell number, so I just text him to call me when he is free, when I want an update.

LGB24

Reaction score
Triple_B is doing his tracker because he is a nice guy, and giving the information he gets. He updates his tracker once a day when he can. He doesn't get all information. Once it leaves the factory, it is beyond him. The tracker that Ram has is not always accurate. The only way to get all the information, right up to date, is through your salesman. Mine only checks his customers once a day at most, unless he is asked. I have my salesman's cell number, so I just text him to call me when he is free, when I want an update.
Wrong tracker - I'm talking about the pizza tracker.

spithead051

Reaction score

Was talking about RAM's tracker, triple_b's seems to provide more accurate info but I do not expect him to be constantly updating it.

Waiting for Koons to get me another update, but I figure it will show up between the 26th and the 5th based on others' experience.

Djennings94

Reaction score
Spoke 5 minutes too soon apparently. Truck just shipped with an updated eta of 3/5
My tracker shows the same as yours. However, I emailed Koons. Their window shows 2/19 - 3/5. Last location being New Harbor, MI. Shipped out yesterday. I have no idea what is in New Harbor.

StickVA

Reaction score
Mine has shipped, but only shipped from the plant. It has shipped to a storage/staging lot, before shipping any farther. The only way to get further updates, is through salesman. He has to actually search POC, they do not get automatic updates.
@6of36 I think I'm confused on how all this works which is probably part of my problem. So let me see if I understand correctly based upon this post. The "pizza tracker" ship date is nothing more than leaving the plant and going to a storage/staging lot. After that the dealer is the only place we can go to get the "leg" information. Correct?

Assuming so, mine was showing as "built" on 1/18 but still has not "shipped". This is all via the pizza tracker. So, I'm not sure what the hold up is from getting from the plant to the storage/staging area.

I have been getting weekly leg data from the dealer (latest from Koons attached) and that data is showing as TBD for the rail leg to MD and the final truck leg to the dealer. It data has been the same (i.e., hasn't changed) for 3 weeks. For the life of me I cannot figure out why the truck is held up. Maybe someone can look at the leg data an give me some insight.

Of course maybe this is Ram just messing with me...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    146.6 KB · Views: 26

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
@6of36 I think I'm confused on how all this works which is probably part of my problem. So let me see if I understand correctly based upon this post. The "pizza tracker" ship date is nothing more than leaving the plant and going to a storage/staging lot. After that the dealer is the only place we can go to get the "leg" information. Correct?

Assuming so, mine was showing as "built" on 1/18 but still has not "shipped". This is all via the pizza tracker. So, I'm not sure what the hold up is from getting from the plant to the storage/staging area.

I have been getting weekly leg data from the dealer (latest from Koons attached) and that data is showing as TBD for the rail leg to MD and the final truck leg to the dealer. It data has been the same (i.e., hasn't changed) for 3 weeks. For the life of me I cannot figure out why the truck is held up. Maybe someone can look at the leg data an give me some insight.

Looks to be waiting for a train ride, that’s all any of us can tell. Maybe your dealer can call his rep and find out if it continues.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

what was the date on this forum?

6of36

Reaction score
I'm in Mi, and have never heard of new harbor. Google maps doesn't list one. New Harbor Maine maybe?
My tracker shows the same as yours. However, I emailed Koons. Their window shows 2/19 - 3/5. Last location being New Harbor, MI. Shipped out yesterday. I have no idea what is in New Harbor.

The pizza tracker is something Triple_B made to help us. Your truck has left the plant, so it is out of his hands. It appears your truck has been shipped to New Boston, Mi., which I'm assuming is a storage yard for rail shipments. Mine is at Conner Rd., which is a lot for truck shipments. They ship to these lots, where they sit, until they are loaded on the proper truck/rail car. There really is no set amount of time before they move, that is on the shipper. My salesman said mine should arrive this week, because it is a 40 mile truck ride to the dealership, no stops. Even then, he said he has seen vehicles ship same day, and one take over three weeks. Once it leaves the plant it falls to contractor scheduling. Unfortunately all you can do is wait, and have your salesman keep you updated.

StickVA

Reaction score
what was the date on this forum?
Not sure exactly what date you are looking for but the post from eighty showing my truck going to KZ was the same day my pizza tracker updated to built (1/18).

StickVA

Reaction score
I'm in Mi, and have never heard of new harbor. Google maps doesn't list one. New Harbor Maine maybe?

The pizza tracker is something Triple_B made to help us. Your truck has left the plant, so it is out of his hands. It appears your truck has been shipped to New Boston, Mi., which I'm assuming is a storage yard for rail shipments. Mine is at Conner Rd., which is a lot for truck shipments. They ship to these lots, where they sit, until they are loaded on the proper truck/rail car. There really is no set amount of time before they move, that is on the shipper. My salesman said mine should arrive this week, because it is a 40 mile truck ride to the dealership, no stops. Even then, he said he has seen vehicles ship same day, and one take over three weeks. Once it leaves the plant it falls to contractor scheduling. Unfortunately all you can do is wait, and have your salesman keep you updated.
Got it. Thx for all the insight. I’ll continue to wait but no longer patiently. Lol.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what date you are looking for but the post from eighty showing my truck going to KZ was the same day my pizza tracker updated to built (1/18).
That might have been triple_B (not me). But your dates were 1/16 for build sheet, and 1/19 for window sticker.

Djennings94

Reaction score

New Boston. I'm an idiot.

spithead051

Reaction score

I think you mean New Boston, which Koons confirmed is where mine is, that is where the trucks go to be put on the train to Jessup, MD and then they are trucked to Koons.

6of36

Reaction score
That might have been triple_B (not me). But your dates were 1/16 for build sheet, and 1/19 for window sticker.
This thread is getting long lol. His truck moved around a lot. His POC shows trucked to New Boston on 1/18 to the train yard. 1/19 is probably when Triple_B updated HIS tracker. That IS a long time to sit at that yard, waiting on a train car. I don't blame him for being anxious.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is getting long lol. His truck moved around a lot. His POC shows trucked to New Boston on 1/18 to the train yard. 1/19 is probably when Triple_B updated HIS tracker. That IS a long time to sit at that yard, waiting on a train car. I don't blame him for being anxious.
I can confirm that the window sticker was not published until the evening of 1/19 - I download the nightly window stickers the following mornings, and I found it on the morning of 1/20.

6of36

Reaction score
New Boston. I'm an idiot.
LOL. I do know where New Boston is. SW of Detroit. You probably just missed the last train that way, and they will wait until another is filled. A lot less get shipped North East compared to the rest of the country. The down side of rail travel. Here's hoping you guys get them soon.

6of36

Reaction score
I can confirm that the window sticker was not published until the evening of 1/19 - I download the nightly window stickers the following mornings, and I found it on the morning of 1/20.
That's really odd then, that his POC shows shipped 1/18

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
the forum you posted is from dealer connect
it is constantly being updated
I was wondering what date it was printed
because it can change hourly/daily

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
this is a poc
poc with ship date.jpeg
once the truck leaves the production it is shipped as far as the plant in concerned

this is a dealer connect form
sample of dealer connect.png
once a truck is built the poc is useless
you must go by the dealer connect form

Users who are viewing this thread