5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought it was odd, that the truck had shipped, but no window sticker was available. I see mine is on the tracker now, but hadn't been added yet, so I had to search other ways. I guess this can be a lesson to others, type it each time. If you save the link, save it without the VIN.
More importantly, congratulations on your truck moving to the next step of the process! Cant want to see you come back and post pics when you take delivery!

LGB24

Reaction score
For those watching the Super Bowl, how did Chris Stapleton get the backlit RAM grill? Is that an option now or aftermarket?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I know it's hard to say, but! My truck was "built" February 6 and hasn't moved since. The information on the status codes states that kz can be a source of delay due to the dealing being charged at that point. What would cause this? Book keeper not able to cut a check? My dealer is a small dealer and the sales person I'm dealing with is also the manager, he was out last week on vacation, could him being away be the reason I haven't moved?
you have been here since 2019 and have not figured it out
none of us have figured it out either

these are the things that ram does not want us to know

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to use the tracking services people are offering here? I see @triple_B mentioned frequently
On page 1 of this thread, the first post is by Tripple_B. when you get rhere you can click to view the "pizza tracker" as people call it. You can click another link there to add your info. He updates it daily, and posts daily if any registered users get a build sheet or window sticker. OOPs, sorry Triple_B, I see I've been spelling it wrong.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
you have been here since 2019 and have not figured it out
none of us have figured it out either

these are the things that ram does not want us to know
Got here at 2019. Only used the forums to install sound system. This is the first truck I've ordered. I guess I was just being hopeful someone might have anything to share about it. I guess my need to know why is an itch I won't be able to scratch.

Ram is evil, I'm convinced.

mainjet

Reaction score
For those watching the Super Bowl, how did Chris Stapleton get the backlit RAM grill? Is that an option now or aftermarket?
He became Chris Stapleton. At that point he’s not asking RAM if his order is getting the jeweled dial or not. They are asking him if he will drive their truck and they will do anything he wants them to do.

I quess it would be funny if Chris Stapleton was on here moaning about where his truck is in the build process and how long it will take to ship. But Stellantis doesn’t want a country song written about how
Long the wait was for his truck.

LGB24

Reaction score
He became Chris Stapleton. At that point he’s not asking RAM if his order is getting the jeweled dial or not. They are asking him if he will drive their truck and they will do anything he wants them to do.

I quess it would be funny if Chris Stapleton was on here moaning about where his truck is in the build process and how long it will take to ship. But Stellantis doesn’t want a country song written about how
Long the wait was for his truck.
He must have been a January order.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

DoubleJ23

Reaction score
Is it possible to be KZM status (first rail departure) without a window sticker being posted?

LGB24

Reaction score
yes
because triple_b was not able to get window stickers over the weekend
if the servers are acting up does not mean things are not moving
The servers must have updated/turned back on this morning. My window sticker was not available at 6am, but it was available around 8am this morning.

spithead051

Reaction score
Does your tracker say shipped yet? I wonder if they’ll do it all by truck. The plant is only ~8 hours away.

Not yet, dealer POC from this morning says KZ and ETA is still 2/26. They also said that the invoice was received from the factory and approved so there shouldn't be any hold ups at this point on shipping it out.

LGB24

Reaction score
Spoke 5 minutes too soon apparently. Truck just shipped with an updated eta of 3/5
Is that per your dealer or the tracker? Most people on here seem to beat the ETA. I think it's safe to say that my ETA will also be 3/5 or later.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Spoke 5 minutes too soon apparently. Truck just shipped with an updated eta of 3/5
Mine has shipped, but only shipped from the plant. It has shipped to a storage/staging lot, before shipping any farther. The only way to get further updates, is through salesman. He has to actually search POC, they do not get automatic updates.

Users who are viewing this thread