5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

bronco44

Reaction score
Yep. Like I said, try going to the build and price, and click those two back and forth, and watch it change. As my sticker proves though, no discount, even though it's part of either separately.
You sticker shows HK19 is only part of the Level 1 Group. So their website just is wrong like the dealer suggested.

The website builder is nice but it seems like it's meant to give you an idea of what's available. But you really need to sit down with a sales person and go through what's in their system. Especially the color options.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's why my original response saying it's not part of Elite. It would be interesting if anyone ordered Elite, but not level 1.

lpartridge

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and saw this can't find a window sticker anywhere. Click on the window sticker, and it just states not available. But hopefully, it is on the way. Since I don't pull trailers anymore, maybe get better mileage than the 4x4s I always had and the 33-gallon tank
2023-02-12 10.07.41 www.ramtrucks.com 9853a34aa440.jpg

bronco44

Reaction score
That's why my original response saying it's not part of Elite. It would be interesting if anyone ordered Elite, but not level 1.
Ah sorry, I misread what you said before. I thought you meant your WS was showing HK19 in both packages.

bronco44

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and saw this can't find a window sticker anywhere. Click on the window sticker, and it just states not available. But hopefully, it is on the way. Since I don't pull trailers anymore, maybe get better mileage than the 4x4s I always had and the 33-gallon tank
Congratulations! Pretty sure they post WS late at night. So it'll probably be available tonight or tomorrow morning.

I am a bit surprised by the 10 day build time. Hoping mine goes a little faster and I get an estimated delivery date of around 3/6 (or sooner) as well.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 151518
Window Stickers are released every evening after 9 pm central time. So check back then. That being said NO window stickers came out last night across all 7 plants I monitor so servers may be down for the weekend or something.

6of36

Reaction score
View attachment 151518
By the way, congrats!

lpartridge

Reaction score
Great, thanks. I'll check it later on and see Triple_B fines it. See how long it takes to get the Houston Dealer.

immersivenc

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to use the tracking services people are offering here? I see @triple_B mentioned frequently

Djennings94

Reaction score
Window Stickers are released every evening after 9 pm central time. So check back then. That being said NO window stickers came out last night across all 7 plants I monitor so servers may be down for the weekend or something.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The link on the window sticker post doesn't work any more. It links to ramtrucks in the url. the link has to use chrysler instead. Doesn't make sense but works

.https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
It still works just fine, you just need to clear your browser cache, you tried it too many times BEFORE your window sticker was actually published.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do they ship vehicles over the weekends?
Yes, they ship vehicles 7 days a week typically. There were however NO Window Stickers released last night across ALL North American plants so presumably just server maintenance or something as its unlikely that no vehicles shipped, and we will just see extra Window Stickers on the next release.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Who here ordered in Aug or Sept 2022 and is still waiting? I know @LetsGoBrandon24 and @StickVA . What about @Atvdinner and anyone else? Just curious who the Old Guard is...

(Our orig order was Aug 20, 2022 and that truck didn't get built until AFTER we told original dealer to cancel the order and we then ordered from a different dealer in mid-Jan 2023).
Ordered 2 trucks 9/7/22. Got my wife’s Bighorn on xmas eve, still waiting for my Rebel, built 12/14/22, body vender for spray in liner till 1/20/23, current status code indicates, waiting for rail car. Getting a little impatient to say the least.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Yes, they ship vehicles 7 days a week typically. There were however NO Window Stickers released last night across ALL North American plants so presumably just server maintenance or something as its unlikely that no vehicles shipped, and we will just see extra Window Stickers on the next release.
I know it's hard to say, but! My truck was "built" February 6 and hasn't moved since. The information on the status codes states that kz can be a source of delay due to the dealing being charged at that point. What would cause this? Book keeper not able to cut a check? My dealer is a small dealer and the sales person I'm dealing with is also the manager, he was out last week on vacation, could him being away be the reason I haven't moved?

6of36

Reaction score
It still works just fine, you just need to clear your browser cache, you tried it too many times BEFORE your window sticker was actually published.
I clear my browser every time I log off my computer. For me the link with ramtrucks would not work. As soon as I searched and found the link I listed, with chrysler instead, my sticker came right up. Chrysler's sites do act strange sometimes.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I clear my browser every time I log off my computer. For me the link with ramtrucks would not work. As soon as I searched and found the link I listed, with chrysler instead, my sticker came right up. Chrysler's sites do act strange sometimes.
You can use any of the 5. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat. They all will show you the same window sticker / build sheet.

If you can use the link (also shown below) to your Window Sticker that is in my Tracker Sheet then it is just a cache issue on your device.

6of36 Window Sticker

6of36

Reaction score
You can use any of the 5. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat. They all will show you the same window sticker / build sheet.

If you can use the link (also shown below) to your Window Sticker that is in my Tracker Sheet then it is just a cache issue on your device.

6of36 Window Sticker
It worked clicking yours. I guess it is possible, because I had it as a favorite to make it easier to check, even though I would clear the cache, it was still reloading.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It worked clicking yours. I guess it is possible, because I had it as a favorite to make it easier to check, even though I would clear the cache, it was still reloading.

Yea, unfortunately, because of the fact that their servers generate a PDF and serve that up rather than an actual HTML page it means the default cache clear doesn't fix this problem, you have to also clear your temp files because the BLANK window sticker you have seen many times is now in your temporary files and so your computer tries to help by saying. "oh, I already have that file" and just shows you the one stored locally instead of requesting another copy from the servers since you are asking to see the same file over and over again.

6of36

Reaction score

6of36 Window Sticker
I thought it was odd, that the truck had shipped, but no window sticker was available. I see mine is on the tracker now, but hadn't been added yet, so I had to search other ways. I guess this can be a lesson to others, type it each time. If you save the link, save it without the VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread