5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Rolled out of assembly plant on 1/30based on BS being issued but POC showed at body vendor. Two days at body vendor. Virginia
Ok so you rolled off same time i did, mines heading south with an eta of 2/28. Maybe I’ll get lucky and it will come earlier as well. Thanks. Mine is on the train so that’s a good sign.

Sako458Lott

Reaction score
Ok so you rolled off same time i did, mines heading south with an eta of 2/28. Maybe I’ll get lucky and it will come earlier as well. Thanks. Mine is on the train so that’s a good sign.
Congratulations. We all should keep our fingers crossed, make our appropriate sacrifices, and be very nice to our wives so they will get here early.

LGB24

Reaction score
Rolled out of assembly plant on 1/30based on BS being issued but POC showed at body vendor. Two days at body vendor. Virginia
Are you out of the body vendor? I'm still at the body vendor apparently. I think the only things that the body vendor would do are the G/T exhaust and the bed spray liner. Maybe the bed step? I don't have side steps or a bed cover.

GPV1

Reaction score
As of last Saturday at least, you could still place an order for Granite even though you can't build one online anymore. You can also combine the Night Edition package with the Off Road package even though it seems you could never do that online. That's how I spec'd mine out and now the waiting is gonna be tough!

cliffsta

Reaction score
I'm so incredibly glad I changed my mind at the last minute and went blue instead of granite. I'd probably still be waiting like LGB24. My Silverado was Flame Red which is the only reason I went with something other than red.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I heard Brandon lifted that in the name of Granite diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Well, granites can’t make up their minds as to whether they’re black or silver. So we’ll just call them non-binary trucks. Next thing you know, our kids will be forced to watch Granite drag shows, which is probably as slow as it sounds.

LGB24

Reaction score
Well, granites can’t make up their minds as to whether they’re black or silver. So we’ll just call them non-binary trucks. Next thing you know, our kids will be forced to watch Granite drag shows, which is probably as slow as it sounds.
I'm dying over here and want to change my order 😂 😂 😂

Sako458Lott

Reaction score
Are you out of the body vendor? I'm still at the body vendor apparently. I think the only things that the body vendor would do are the G/T exhaust and the bed spray liner. Maybe the bed step? I don't have side steps or a bed cover.
Yes. My truck apparently has shipped or getting loaded since delivery window is 6-13 Feb.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm dying over here and want to change my order 😂 😂 😂
No, man. It would be discriminatory of you to reject your non-binary truck. You need to get a Granite Pride shirt and organize rallies against everyone who doesn’t have Granite trucks. You need to call the rest of us misogynists.

LGB24

Reaction score
No, man. It would be discriminatory of you to reject your non-binary truck. You need to get a Granite Pride shirt and organize rallies against everyone who doesn’t have Granite trucks. You need to call the rest of us misogynists.
Careful what you wish for. I'm going to organize a Granite March in DC, and we're all going to wear Granite hats shaped like va****s.

Users who are viewing this thread