5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Hey! My truck started production Jan 31 according to dealing/pizza tracker.

Will an updated poc have an Eta that's posted when you guys post the daily update?

I know it's been asked before but when does the build sheet become available? I was kinda of expecting one today only becuase the tracker updated for the 31st before today's update.

But! We are moving boys! Six months later but who's counting?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 782 Window Stickers tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Helpfuldad, @Silverlion, @PickleFnRick, @twdmw2013

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
500555 @helpfuldadXX
2​
3/8/2023​
FloridaIvoryLonghorn
501170 @AtvdinnerFRAME
3/7/2023​
MELaramie
503766 @SilverlionXX
5​
2/26/2023​
KentuckySilverLimited
503807 @PickleFnRickXX
0​
3/3/2023​
KansasPatriotLonghorn
511487 @twdmw2013XX
1​
2/24/2023​
IndianaBlackLaramie
570321 @lpartridgeFRAME
3/8/2023​
TXWhiteLimited

mainjet

Reaction score
Hey! My truck started production Jan 31 according to dealing/pizza tracker.

Will an updated poc have an Eta that's posted when you guys post the daily update?

I know it's been asked before but when does the build sheet become available? I was kinda of expecting one today only becuase the tracker updated for the 31st before today's update.

But! We are moving boys! Six months later but who's counting?

Post #2 of this thread shows the status codes

POC is the best source of info for where the truck really is at the time the POC is generated.

Some of the information that you see is delayed and your truck is further along than you think.

Goodone

Reaction score
I see on the new builds that you can get a Trailer Surround View camera. How does that differ from the Surround view camera in the Limited Level 1 group? Both are there but the one is a $1095 option?

spithead051

Reaction score
I see on the new builds that you can get a Trailer Surround View camera. How does that differ from the Surround view camera in the Limited Level 1 group? Both are there but the one is a $1095 option?

Trailer surround view includes wiring and cameras that can be mounted to a trailer allowing you to have a surround view of the trailer on the center screen.

The Limited Level 1 surround view is for a surround view of just the truck.

HazMatt

Reaction score
Well, she's landed. Ordered 9/30, in production 1/12, arrived at MD this morning. Was told on Monday when I asked for another POC that it was supposed to be getting unloaded from the train on 1/31 and not expected at MD until 2/13, so a pleasant surprise. Now I have to figure out between work and an upcoming vacation when I can actually pick it up.

9151e53c90274227b0e562c23ceedb2c.JPEG

Attachments

• b5bf7d306ad449c2803ebe4796be9bdc.JPEG
    b5bf7d306ad449c2803ebe4796be9bdc.JPEG
    51.9 KB · Views: 27

mainjet

Reaction score
Well, she's landed. Ordered 9/30, in production 1/12, arrived at MD this morning. Was told on Monday when I asked for another POC that it was supposed to be getting unloaded from the train on 1/31 and not expected at MD until 2/13, so a pleasant surprise. Now I have to figure out between work and an upcoming vacation when I can actually pick it up.

View attachment 150533
Good lookin' machine!. Congrats

bronco44

Reaction score
I know I have no room to complain compared to how long some of you have been waiting. But boy does seeing lpartridge truck being picked for production before mine sting just a bit lol VIN is only 55 after mine so probably ordered within a few hours of each other. Either way, congratulations @lpartridge! I am incredibly jealous.

Dschmid37

Reaction score

Congrats HazMatt! We had the same order date of Sep 30 but I'm still waiting for a build date. I think ours are identical except for the Off Road Group. It's a beauty!

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Trailer surround view includes wiring and cameras that can be mounted to a trailer allowing you to have a surround view of the trailer on the center screen.

The Limited Level 1 surround view is for a surround view of just the truck.
Sure enough I missed that, for fun I just tried building another limited with the Trailer Surround View but then noticed Granite and Billet Silver colors were no longer available.

Last edited:

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Just got a text from Ram. They just moved my delivery from 6 Mar to lucky 13 Feb. contacted my dealer and the POC says window 2/6 - 2/13.
When did you finish production? Where are you located? Just curious.

Derrick-23

Reaction score
Sure enough I missed that, when I built another limited Granite and Billet Silver colors were no longer available also.
I just noticed that it is also no longer possible to build a Rebel in Granite either. Or Silver or Hydro Blue either.

Anyone know what the deal is there? It looks like they are still producing trucks in Granite. But is this going to hold up trucks not built (or scheduled) yet?

LGB24

Reaction score
I just noticed that it is also no longer possible to build a Rebel in Granite either. Or Silver or Hydro Blue either.

Anyone know what the deal is there? It looks like they are still producing trucks in Granite. But is this going to hold up trucks not built (or scheduled) yet?
I think it's because granite Rebels get held up at the body vendor and the body vendor was frustrated.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Also as of 01/01/23 on the Ram website you can still build a Limited with the 3.0 diesel, but as soon as you change it to the 6'4" bed it is not available, not sure why that would matter.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's worth repeating this: the website is basically useless for configuring a truck using the CURRENT availabilities. The website is always behind by weeks/months.

Users who are viewing this thread