5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

mainjet

Reaction score
Well if you go on the ram site and build the limited without selecting any package 1 or anything, the spray in bedliner is a separate item that you have to select to have it deleted for a $200 reduction. I did not remove it and the build price on the site is idetical to the price the dealer showed. Should have been on there if you ask me.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Though I’m not sure how to decipher this in your case as you have the bed utility group.

Bed Utility Group — Includes upper adjustable tie-downs, bed divider (available with RamBox® Cargo Management System only), bed lighting deployable bed step and spray-in bedliner (Big Horn/ Lone Star(20) and Laramie models only; optional with L1, H1, H2, X1, X2, P1 and P2 Equipment Packages) (ANT)

mainjet

Reaction score
The bed utility items change depending on which package you choose

mainjet

Reaction score
9139CB3B-5E07-4A85-A4D9-60D47F9D3823.jpeg
F9FE072D-E332-4A8B-820D-A03BCA2C2357.jpeg

9BC11CC7-C1DC-4943-A024-FE086A241133.png
In the first pic you see the spray in needs to actually be deleted. The second pic shows the truck price without the bedliner removed.mathematics if you actually click and remove the liner it makes you choose package 1

Attachments

• EDF4DE8E-ADF7-4338-A41C-9799DA147E30.png
    EDF4DE8E-ADF7-4338-A41C-9799DA147E30.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 13

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
The bed utility items change depending on which package you choose
I get that, but what does a limited get with this package, jut tie downs, bed lighting?
View attachment 149444

View attachment 149446
In the first pic you see the spray in needs to actually be deleted. The second pic shows the truck price without the bedliner removed.mathematics if you actually click and remove the liner it makes you choose package 1
So what did you actually get with the bed utility group?

mainjet

Reaction score
I got the sliding tie downs and the folding deployable step

mainjet

Reaction score
Well this is looking like a pretty nice option. Need to do some further research on bedliners first

Or maybe a RAM drop in liner

I was going to get a cargo divider but I wanted to wait for the truck to come in. I wasn’t sure how much it would rattle. I hate rattles.

RockJock

Reaction score
Several things that were standard on the Limited for 2022 are now part of Limited Level 1 for 2023 (bedliner, box lighting, wireless charging)

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 598 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @RockJock, @HazMatt, @zxc700

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
504266 @RockJockXX
5​
2/16/2023​
WisconsinPatriotLimited
504448 @CivilEngineerFRAME
2/23/2023​
LAGraniteLimited
504764 @HazMattXX
10​
N/ALouisianaGraniteLaramie
506526 @zxc700XX
3​
2/11/2023​
OhioBlackLimited
509231 @MrWeathermanFRAME
2/25/2023​
NJGraniteLimited
530461 @Gman53FRAME
3/1/2023​
TNGraniteLimited
539798 @mreoconnellFRAME
3/5/2023​
WABlackBig Horn / Lonestar

mainjet

Reaction score
The bedliner is t the biggest thing. I’m just interested in the answers to if it’s not included then why would you have to delete it. Also, if you try to delete it it doesn’t just take $200 off the price, it says you have to add a $5k package.
So let’s just assume I’m a regular Joe building a truck on their site. I go down and I see “delete spray in bed liner -$200”. Well, I say no, I want the spray in bed liner so I’m going to leave it like that, unchecked. I mean, is it not completely implied that it is included?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
The bedliner is t the biggest thing. I’m just interested in the answers to if it’s not included then why would you have to delete it. Also, if you try to delete it it doesn’t just take $200 off the price, it says you have to add a $5k package.
So let’s just assume I’m a regular Joe building a truck on their site. I go down and I see “delete spray in bed liner -$200”. Well, I say no, I want the spray in bed liner so I’m going to leave it like that, unchecked. I mean, is it not completely implied that it is included?
but Luckly that site is not what a dealer uses to build a truck.
the dealer has a much better builder

mainjet

Reaction score
but Luckly that site is not what a dealer uses to build a truck.
the dealer has a much better builder
So the dealer also could not setup my Uconnect because it wouldn’t recognize my VIN as valid. Also I tried to sign up for their RAM app and that also says my VIN is invalid.

I guess I got the LIMITED edition alright. Limited in the customers ability to make reasonable assumptions and limited in functionality.

But I still love the truck. I’m just Limited in my ability to fully love it’s features.

cliffsta

Reaction score
she’s home!
View attachment 149438
View attachment 149439
View attachment 149440 View attachment 149441

Really liking this truck! The exhaust sounds nice when you get on it. Love the digital display for the maps and changing the layout to however you want to see it.

Surprised to find when I got home that there was no spray in bed liner. I thought that was standard on the limited and had to actually be selected to be deleted. Strange.

But I love the truck so far!
Congrats on the new truck, fellow first-time RAM owner! Looks awesome. A coworker has a big horn that’s delmonico red. Sharp color.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
Helpfuldad - the change was well thought out and I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the Hemi. One thing I’ve never said or actually heard is I have too much power! Like you said when you go to pass and need a little extra it is invaluable. Well worth the few pennys in fuel, at least in my opinion. Glad you are getting what you want as it is a huge investment. Now let’s hope it gets built real soon.
Thanks, StickVA, we're excited for you to get your Longhorn and looking forward to seeing some pics! Hope the delivery comes sooner than expected for you

LGB24

Reaction score
So the dealer also could not setup my Uconnect because it wouldn’t recognize my VIN as valid. Also I tried to sign up for their RAM app and that also says my VIN is invalid.

I guess I got the LIMITED edition alright. Limited in the customers ability to make reasonable assumptions and limited in functionality.

But I still love the truck. I’m just Limited in my ability to fully love it’s features.
If it makes you feel better, I tried to build a Rebel and the system said “LOL yeah right”

Users who are viewing this thread