5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It turns out that the red X doesn't show up when viewing the forum using Tapatalk for Android. I was thinking the X in the spreadsheet. Regardless, I figured it out. Thanks for everything you do!
Good to know, I have never viewed the forum using Tapatalk, odd that they would hide hyperlinks though.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Found 998 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @jkinton, @J.A.S.

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
504349 @jkintonXX
2​
2/7/2023​
ArkansasPatriotLonghorn
504527 @J.A.S.XX
1​
1/23/2023​
LouisianaDelmonicoLonghorn

TOP CHARTS UPDATED!
Quick question: do you continue to update status codes on the spreadsheet once a truck has shipped? Ram chat refuses to give codes anymore. I’ve tried twice.

Basically… Your sheet has me in KZ will your sheet update beyond that once it moves forward?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Quick question: do you continue to update status codes on the spreadsheet once a truck has shipped? Ram chat refuses to give codes anymore. I’ve tried twice.

Basically… Your sheet has me in KZ will your sheet update beyond that once it moves forward?
I have no affiliation with Stellantis and only see the same public information everyone else does. The RAMTRACKER has no status between KZ and KZM (railcar, but only if you go by rail) which will be your next change before going KZX (At Dealer)

Ram Chat doesnt have visibility once it has shipped. Your Dealer is the best and most accurate source of information at this point.

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
I think it moved, it might have moved, maybe it's just my imagination?
After 4 months of waiting, there's a sign in the pizza tracker as we moved into 'scheduled' status.
It's a Christmas Miracle!

And here I thought our truck must have ended up in Ukraine with the rest of our money. Shame on me for doubting. I'll be sure to leave some extra milk and cookies out tonight - I don't know how much, maybe an extra 10% for The Big Guy to grease the wheels a bit? Do you think that can help us get the truck before NEXT Christmas? I hear that sometimes works. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-24 8.25.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-24 8.25.00 AM.png
    178 KB · Views: 57

J.A.S.

Reaction score

Basically… Your sheet has me in KZ will your sheet update beyond that once it moves forw
I have no affiliation with Stellantis and only see the same public information everyone else does. The RAMTRACKER has no status between KZ and KZM (railcar, but only if you go by rail) which will be your next change before going KZX (At Dealer)

Ram Chat doesnt have visibility once it has shipped. Your Dealer is the best and most accurate source of information at this point.
yea on the pizza tracker one of my units went from eta of 1/23/23 before shipping, then this morning to being shipped and now TBA delivery on the pizza tracker.

benram23

Reaction score
View attachment 146819 I got the text of Christmas joy!!
My 2023 Ram 1500 BigHorn Backcountry has just been dropped off at my local dealership!! I'll be picking her up in the morning!!

Best Christmas gift ever! 🎁 now waiting on Santa to bring the mods!! This was the dealers first 23 model to arrive.

Attachments

• IMG_3399(1).jpg
    IMG_3399(1).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 69

mainjet

Reaction score
So Sterling Heights is down for the holidays this week as I understand it. Just wondering if that means no info coming out this week at all? Will RAMS order tracker update at all this week?

cliffsta

Reaction score
So Sterling Heights is down for the holidays this week as I understand it. Just wondering if that means no info coming out this week at all? Will RAMS order tracker update at all this week?
FWIW I went creeping on the TRX forum for info because they seem to have more insiders over there. Knightmare and others came through.

Voluntary work today and tomorrow, then shutdown until 1/9. However… People will be there finishing trucks that have been sitting around waiting on parts.

Furthermore, Knightnare said that shipping runs separate from the plant, so completed trucks should still get loaded onto trucks and trains through the plant shutdown.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread