5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Ruger

Reaction score
just received an email and text that my truck just shipped. The estimated date hasn’t changed and the tracker hasn’t updated yet. Estimated arrival date is still 20Jan. So if it’s true I might get lucky and get it a week early; maybe. Now if triple_B could throw some incentives our way the new year will be awesome. 😁🤞

cliffsta

Reaction score
just received an email and text that my truck just shipped. The estimated date hasn’t changed and the tracker hasn’t updated yet. Estimated arrival date is still 20Jan.
I got a text and email today saying my truck was built and getting ready to be shipped. Well I knew it was built last weekend 😂 I need it on a rail car STAT! Especially if the 1/8 ETA is gonna hold.

Ruger

Reaction score
I got a text and email today saying my truck was built and getting ready to be shipped. Well I knew it was built last weekend 😂 I need it on a rail car STAT! Especially if the 1/8 ETA is gonna hold.
With weather, the holidays and normal destination delays I don’t expect anything to get to the final destination until next year. Thankfully that’s only a couple of weeks away. Congrats on your new ride.

Morriss

Reaction score
@triple_B I was notified my truck moved to D1 status today. How do I get updated on your spread sheet? Also, I’m located in NY and the truck color I ordered was Black.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
@triple_B I was notified my truck moved to D1 status today. How do I get updated on your spread sheet? Also, I’m located in NY and the truck color I ordered was Black.
It will update when he runs his daily updates, i would guess tomorrows run will show you in d1 if you are in fact in d1.

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
Alas, I ran my Pizza Tracker last night and finally got all five red balls!! Normally that would mean I just won the jackpot! Right? Or that my pizza should be sitting at the door :) Well I got an email and the text message from Ram trucks yesterday afternoon around 2:00 Central Time, this was about 45 minutes after Triple B posted daily production status. At that point my production status showed me at KZ. The previous conversations in the week with my sales team told me that my truck actually shipped on the 17th and was headed this direction. Got a call back from my sales team yesterday at 4:00 Central Time and told me that my status was kzs. And that it was on a truck headed to the second rail yard to continue on its way.
Bad news is my delivery date went to TBD, so now I have nothing else to look forward to as I'm sure the holiday schedule is going to slow everything down, including the updates that we get from Triple B, and thank you much for your diligence sir, you may not know this but everything you do and every update that you bring to a person about their truck is extremely helpful and appreciated!
The rail Gods are in charge now, and it's going to be up to them as to whether I get my truck in 2 weeks, or 3 weeks. Maybe four I just don't know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223_055017_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223_055017_Chrome.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 32

Armydad72

Reaction score
Alas, I ran my Pizza Tracker last night and finally got all five red balls!! Normally that would mean I just won the jackpot! Right? Or that my pizza should be sitting at the door :) Well I got an email and the text message from Ram trucks yesterday afternoon around 2:00 Central Time, this was about 45 minutes after Triple B posted daily production status. At that point my production status showed me at KZ. The previous conversations in the week with my sales team told me that my truck actually shipped on the 17th and was headed this direction. Got a call back from my sales team yesterday at 4:00 Central Time and told me that my status was kzs. And that it was on a truck headed to the second rail yard to continue on its way.
Bad news is my delivery date went to TBD, so now I have nothing else to look forward to as I'm sure the holiday schedule is going to slow everything down, including the updates that we get from Triple B, and thank you much for your diligence sir, you may not know this but everything you do and every update that you bring to a person about their truck is extremely helpful and appreciated!
The rail Gods are in charge now, and it's going to be up to them as to whether I get my truck in 2 weeks, or 3 weeks. Maybe four I just don't know.
Agree that man for sure relaxed me and my nerves now the prison time waiting for it to deliver to the dealership. Congrats to you and enjoy.

benram23

Reaction score
Screenshot_20221223_133317.jpg I got the text of Christmas joy!!
My 2023 Ram 1500 BigHorn Backcountry has just been dropped off at my local dealership!! I'll be picking her up in the morning!!

Attachments

• IMG953379.jpg
    IMG953379.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG953381.jpg
    IMG953381.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG953386.jpg
    IMG953386.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG953385.jpg
    IMG953385.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG953384.jpg
    IMG953384.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 67

jkinton

Reaction score
The RED X in my post you quoted man
It turns out that the red X doesn't show up when viewing the forum using Tapatalk for Android. I was thinking the X in the spreadsheet. Regardless, I figured it out. Thanks for everything you do!

LGB24

Reaction score
Whatever the red balls mean, it’s better than blue balls.

Users who are viewing this thread