5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

brad0985

Reaction score
The Ram site has the 2023 build up and it shows the 7” cluster standard on Laramies but I don’t see a 12” upgrade option
Same. It's on the JD Power build tool with the comment "late availability" though.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
18 Rebels and 160 Limiteds have shipped if I’m reading the chart correctly….. is this accurate?
I'm not finding this to be the case. I have found the 281 window stickers that @triple_B referenced last night, and they're all Bighorns and Tradesmen. See chart below for cumulative numbers.

@triple_B - there appears to be some bad information in today's chart update. Somehow there's an extra 593 window stickers referenced.

1671125616840.png

Last edited:

cliffsta

Reaction score
I'm not finding this to be the case. I have found the 281 window stickers that @triple_B referenced last night, and they're all Bighorns and Tradesmen. See chart below for cumulative numbers.

@triple_B - there appears to be some bad information in today's chart update. Somehow there's an extra 593 window stickers referenced.
Yeah I was referencing the first chart that BBB updates, which shows the window stickers for those trucks. Obviously I have no information other than what he posted. If it was a mistake I apologize for causing confusion. I’m excited to see all those TRX guys getting their pizzas one step further along on the tracker.

Attachments

• 6E09CF76-53E4-47DA-A0B7-8F736EB61BA4.png
    6E09CF76-53E4-47DA-A0B7-8F736EB61BA4.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 13

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I was referencing the first chart that BBB updates, which shows the window stickers for those trucks. Obviously I have no information other than what he posted. If it was a mistake I apologize for causing confusion. I’m excited to see all those TRX guys getting their pizzas one step further along on the tracker.
There are indeed some people reporting KZ status on the TRX forum. That might mean some window stickers will be released tonight. But as of right now, that's not the case.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a 23 Rebel. Do you know if the new 12" Digital cluster comes standard in that? On the RAM website, it shows a Rebel with the new dash.
See above in post #365. There have been 1,513 Rebels built so far, and all of them have the 12" cluster. I think it's safe to say that they're standard in the Rebel.

McFIy

Reaction score
See above in post #365. There have been 1,513 Rebels built so far, and all of them have the 12" cluster. I think it's safe to say that they're standard in the Rebel.
Thanks. Digging around on the RAM website seems to match that info. At the bottom of this page, you can select the different trims and see which ones come with the new 12 in:

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
My pizza tracker just updated to "scheduled." No build date or anything else and no update off D status from the triple_b Ram Tracker.

McFIy

Reaction score
My pizza tracker just updated to "scheduled." No build date or anything else and no update off D status from the triple_b Ram Tracker.
Same for me. Emailed my dealer. I have an estimated ship date of 1-10-23. Wonder how long it will take to get to VA?

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Same for me. Emailed my dealer. I have an estimated ship date of 1-10-23. Wonder how long it will take to get to VA?
Now I'm going to be glued to these pages even more. I guess we are in the same boat, mine need to ship to Leesburg, VA.

KyleD123

Reaction score
New member here. I added my VIN to the tracker, but I ordered a 23 Big Horn in granite crystal and as of this morning, I had my window sticker. Am I the first GCM truck shipped here???

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
I see some Limited's reported as shipped on the 1st page. that is a good sign. Cluster issues fixed? Maybe ill get mine scheduled soon.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see some Limited's reported as shipped on the 1st page. that is a good sign. Cluster issues fixed? Maybe ill get mine scheduled soon.
See post #365

Users who are viewing this thread