5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Can nyone answer this question for me:

From the dealer I ordered a 2023 Limited with both Night Edition and Off Road Group. The ram website opened 2023 build options today and just like last year you couldn't combine night with ORG. How was I able to do it back in Sept at the dealer? Are they going to leave some things off on my build?

Ruger

Reaction score
Can nyone answer this question for me:

From the dealer I ordered a 2023 Limited with both Night Edition and Off Road Group. The ram website opened 2023 build options today and just like last year you couldn't combine night with ORG. How was I able to do it back in Sept at the dealer? Are they going to leave some things off on my build?
That is odd, does it state both options on your POC if so that’s what they agreed to build because they gathered and verified the parts and options. What does your build sheet say? If it’s on the build sheet that’s what you can expect to get. Good luck. Maybe you got a one-off super limited edition 😁

TACKLEBOX

Reaction score
Screenshot_20221215_182052.jpg
I got this and a printout of a more itemized list from the dealer. My build sheet from the factory hasn't dropped yet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 146166
I got this and a printout of a more itemized list from the dealer. My build sheet from the factory hasn't dropped yet.
Hopefully they’ll build it that way. Last year, there were some builds that were configured wrong (due to a botched “simplification” of their ordering system). Some of those trucks never made it into D or D1 status without a regional rep’s involvement. My Rebel order was one of those.
Other trucks got built, but built wrong. There were tons of guys who had the new TRX Level 2 package that was supposed to come with the HK stereo system (but didn’t). It was a bit of a mess.
I’m a little skeptical on this order. Early config that doesn’t match their current system. Smells like potential trouble.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
It's done now just to wait for it to get here. Thank you everyone
My Rebel pizza tracker also says Built today! Same 10th and 14th dates as yours 🍺
And like you, my Shipped status is TBD
My Window Sticker link also says "Sorry".

So, group... none of this means that I actually got a digital cluster, does it...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Rebel pizza tracker also says Built today! Same 10th and 14th dates as yours 🍺

So, group... none of this means that I actually got a digital cluster, does it...
Not sure what you’re worried about. You’ll have the new 12” cluster. And there are a ton of reports on the TRX forum that trucks are getting shipped. So yours will probably slide through soon.
Keep in mind that “built” doesn’t mean “shipped”. There can be a lag of anywhere from 0 days to several weeks, depending on inspections and such.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
Not sure what you’re worried about. You’ll have the new 12” cluster. And there are a ton of reports on the TRX forum that trucks are getting shipped. So yours will probably slide through soon.
Keep in mind that “built” doesn’t mean “shipped”. There can be a lag of anywhere from 0 days to several weeks, depending on inspections and such.
Oh I know I have the 12" cluster, what I meant was, is the truck actually *complete*, digital cluster and all.
Or is it "built" (i.e., off the main line) but going to DC Purgatory, like the 10K or so that came before it... :D
Any confusion stems from "built but waiting on cluster" falls between Build Sheet and Window Sticker, as reported by you guys.

Based on what you're saying, it's really no-kidding 100% built, which would be great.

cliffsta

Reaction score
It's done now just to wait for it to get here. Thank you everyone
Congrats!! Like someone else said, I ordered almost two months before you and you finished production before me. Hopefully they’ll put in my cluster any day now and I can join you in that next step 👍🏻

bikemancs

Reaction score
Interesting.... The new 2023 builder says with the technology group on a big horn back country, forces the 12" center screen. But build sheets has 8.4" touchscreen.

Armydad72

Reaction score
Congrats!! Like someone else said, I ordered almost two months before you and you finished production before me. Hopefully they’ll put in my cluster any day now and I can join you in that next step 👍🏻
Yea I don't understand how some people get the ones they order before others that have ordered way before. Fingers cross

Armydad72

Reaction score
you can also see your info on the chart here
When does the document get updated? Thank you again.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Mine shows E
E is the start of production

Armydad72

Reaction score

My build sheet shows I am getting it . Have you seen your build sheet?

DiezNutz

Reaction score
My build sheet shows I am getting it . Have you seen your build sheet?
Yes I am getting a 12" digital cluster. It is standard for the 2023 Rebel.
What I meant was, did it *actually* get installed in the truck? Given the whole Digital Cluster fiasco and 10K+ trucks built that were sitting waiting on clusters and not shipped.
Bit of a difference :giggle:

One other piece of good news, even though I can't get the Window Sticker yet, the Payload/Towing guide is now updated for my VIN, so I can finally see *my* actual payload (1402).
It's a bit higher than what I predicted, which is a plus. (y)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread