5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

T Ferguson

Reaction score
have you seen the codes here

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.
J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
** BUILD SHEET BECOMES AVAILABLE**

Yup, I’ve seen those. Thanks though.

bikemancs

Reaction score
when did you order and are you in the forum tracker

have you seen the codes here

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.
J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
** BUILD SHEET BECOMES AVAILABLE**
Thanks guys. D1 status for mine.

mainjet

Reaction score
(Well, trying my best to sound up beat and optimistic) I would rather they build my truck after they figure out the problems they are having. 💀

Last edited:

mainjet

Reaction score
hang in there. most of us have waited a long time.
read my signature
:) I am. I know I'm at the back of the line. I'm Just excited to get that thing! I like seeing these other folks pop up on the sheet with production or a window sticker.

I really do appreciate the efforts of those that are bringing info to the forum about our orders. It's a little bit like standing outside the gates of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory wondering what's happening inside :ROFLMAO:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
:) I am. I know I'm at the back of the line. I'm Just excited to get that thing! I like seeing these other folks pop up on the sheet with production or a window sticker.

I really do appreciate the efforts of those that are bringing info to the forum about our orders. It's a little bit like standing outside the gates of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory wondering what's happening inside :ROFLMAO:
If you peek in the windows at SHAP, you can see the workers in action:

giphy.gif

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
what part of the VIN is the group?
The last 6 digits is your serial number. For 2023, they started at 500001. The first three digits of that is what we call the "group" - it's a grouping of 1000 VINs, starting at 500.

So as you can see in the chart, they've built 893 (of 1000) trucks in the 512 group - 512000 thru 512999.

mainjet

Reaction score
The last 6 digits is your serial number. For 2023, they started at 500001. The first three digits of that is what we call the "group" - it's a grouping of 1000 VINs, starting at 500.

So as you can see in the chart, they've built 893 (of 1000) trucks in the 512 group - 512000 thru 512999.
Ooooo, Me like this info :ROFLMAO:

Thanks!!

spithead051

Reaction score
That's not now this is supposed to work. I don't put this out there for people to like...you're supposed to be upset. You're supposed to say, "My truck is in the 515 group - why are they off building 522's?"

MY TRUCK IS IN GROUP 501 THAT IS FIVE-ZERO-ONE OR FIVE HUNDRED AND 1. WHY HAS MY TRUCK NOT BEEN BUILT,WHO DO I CALL

DiezNutz

Reaction score
That's not now this is supposed to work. I don't put this out there for people to like...you're supposed to be upset. You're supposed to say, "My truck is in the 515 group - why are they off building 522's?"
I'm also in the 503 group, and hey I'm just happy that it's getting some action, and that I'm not in a group not even listed, or even that leper colony 513 group today :D
Thanks for these graphs bud 🍺

Atvdinner

Reaction score
MY TRUCK IS IN GROUP 501 THAT IS FIVE-ZERO-ONE OR FIVE HUNDRED AND 1. WHY HAS MY TRUCK NOT BEEN BUILT,WHO DO I CALL
My truck is 501 and still have ZERO movement.
Let's not call anyone, obviously this calls for action! Let's riot!

Jk, let's not. I don't need anyone misunderstanding that sentance, just trying to be funny.

Ruger

Reaction score
My truck is 501 and still have ZERO movement.
Let's not call anyone, obviously this calls for action! Let's riot!

Jk, let's not. I don't need anyone misunderstanding that sentance, just trying to be funny.
1670540926567.gif
Here’s the 501 work crew. They said they are on it. 🤣😂🤪

Users who are viewing this thread