5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they did. Which is my biggest bummer...my original VIN was low in production sequence, and had some sentimental value to me just with the digits in it. By no means is that a deal breaker, it just "felt" better. Tossing feeling and sentiment to the side I've already accessed the build sheet and window sticker...seems to be the same truck I originally ordered. We will see...
(Parody)
Mentioning your feelings, or even discussing feelings/sentiments, is a violation of “the rules”.
First offense - warning
Second offense - loss of man card
Third offense - issuance of woman card

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
(Parody)
Mentioning your feelings, or even discussing feelings/sentiments, is a violation of “the rules”.
First offense - warning
Second offense - loss of man card
Third offense - issuance of woman card

LOL, hey I did say "tossing feeling and sentiment to the side" to be fair! But while I've got ya, thanks to you @Eighty and @triple_B for everything you guys do for this community. I thought you were full of :poop: when you said in an earlier post "something may have happened to your build and they had to start over" but it looks like you were pretty damn close there! Guess that'll teach me to ever doubt the greats on this forum again haha!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, hey I did say "tossing feeling and sentiment to the side" to be fair! But while I've got ya, thanks to you @Eighty and @triple_B for everything you guys do for this community. I thought you were full of :poop: when you said in an earlier post "something may have happened to your build and they had to start over" but it looks like you were pretty damn close there! Guess that'll teach me to ever doubt the greats on this forum again haha!
Pretty damn close?? Sounds like I was "spot on". Just sayin'...

Atvdinner

Reaction score
2023 Laramie - in a followup email, they said “it will be available, but it’s not at this time”
My laramie I have on order has the night edition.
That being said I'm still in D status with no further updates outside of an unofficial tentative time slot from someone in "corporate" who my dealer was emailing, stating "This vehicle has a slot down for the First week of February".

It's also a G/T for what that's worth. But I do have a POC stating it's got the night edition.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All sorts of options go on temporary restriction from time to time. It’s probably just a temporary thing, until they have a clear indication that they’ll receive whatever part is causing the restriction.
I bet that Night Edition will be available again in the next few weeks.

Twil6

Reaction score
I don’t believe it has been mentioned on this forum, but starting with the 2022 trucks, it appears that many/most/(all?) of them are missing the small LED accent lights in the rear doors - just under the armrests. There’s now just a small hole with no LED.

View attachment 147472
I will have to check mine to see tomorrow

BackCountry'sBadass

Reaction score
I was in it tonight but the sales manager tonight is an ****. So we are waiting for the GM tomorrow and picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited
I originally was going to go with the Delmonico red on mine with a black across the bottom until I saw the blue combination pop out on my computer screen when I put that monster together and then I fell in love. Otherwise Delmonico red is my hall pass

Armydad72

Reaction score
I originally was going to go with the Delmonico red on mine with a black across the bottom until I saw the blue combination pop out on my computer screen when I put that monster together and then I fell in love. Otherwise Delmonico red is my hall pass
So you have your now nice tomorrow will be a great day . Congrats and yes the blue does pop but I was not able to go the blue. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread