5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I keep refreshing my
Tracker to see if they updated the dates for my truck lol
Salesman told me completed BY the 5th for mine. Sounds odd he would have a built by date, and not scheduled start date to me. 5th is Saturday, so I don't know if they are working OT, so maybe it will be Friday.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Salesman told me completed BY the 5th for mine. Sounds odd he would have a built by date, and not scheduled start date to me. 5th is Saturday, so I don't know if they are working OT, so maybe it will be Friday.
Trying to be patient lol

I had originally ordered mine June 16th and then I had to re order on July 3rd

Both trucks still in order status -

One is group 110 and other one is 121

Hopefully 121 group gets done faster lol 😂

6of36

Reaction score
Trying to be patient lol

I had originally ordered mine June 16th and then I had to re order on July 3rd

Both trucks still in order status -

One is group 110 and other one is 121

Hopefully 121 group gets done faster lol 😂
It very well may. The pick groups at random. The numbers this year start at 100000. Last year started at 500000. Mine is 111, and is supposed to be this week, so I got lucky that my group is an early one.

disarm

Reaction score
Trying to be patient lol

Hopefully 121 group gets done faster lol
I'll second this. My order is in group 121 and has been listed as 'Scheduled' since 7/26 (ordered 7/8). The waiting game is rough...

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
FYI: Found (5) 2024 trucks this morning that were PER (PRODUCTION EVALUATION RUN) builds rather than Pilots so moving one step closer to starting 2024 production.

1 TRX, 2 Laramie, 1 Big Horn and 1 Limited.
Will there be a new thread for 2024 vehicles or should we add to the 2024. Not that I'm excited or anything 😁

6of36

Reaction score
I'll second this. My order is in group 121 and has been listed as 'Scheduled' since 7/26 (ordered 7/8). The waiting game is rough...
Mine scheduled 11 days earlier, so it will probably build 11 days +/- later.

6of36

Reaction score
Will there be a new thread for 2024 vehicles or should we add to the 2024. Not that I'm excited or anything 😁
If you look a couple pages back, Triple_B didn't have access to 24s, at that time, and said he probably wouldn't at least until production started. Here's hoping he does, but he can't unless he has access to the info.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you look a couple pages back, Triple_B didn't have access to 24s, at that time, and said he probably wouldn't at least until production started. Here's hoping he does, but he can't unless he has access to the info.
They are still blocking 2025 trucks but 2024 are accessible. (y)

tripgood

Reaction score
I'm still in the same boat as a month ago. My Rebel started production may 22. The company Ram tracker shows it still in production. The forum tracker shows an E status. The dealer inventory manager called me today and said the truck was built and waiting to be shipped with a JB status. I have zero faith in any information I've received. Maybe one day a Zombie truck will show up for me but I'll believe it when I see it.:unsure:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm still in the same boat as a month ago. My Rebel started production may 22. The company Ram tracker shows it still in production. The forum tracker shows an E status. The dealer inventory manager called me today and said the truck was built and waiting to be shipped with a JB status. I have zero faith in any information I've received. Maybe one day a Zombie truck will show up for me but I'll believe it when I see it.:unsure:
when the dealer called did you ask for a new poc and also a dealer connect report?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Forum tracker is using the ram tracker so they will always match. E status is "in production"

Your truck has been in production for 2.5 months. The majority of other members that remained in production that long ended up having their original orders scrapped on the line and a new VIN/VON created. They wouldnt know this until the day their dealer called to tell them their truck arrived on the lot. I would get your dealer to reach our to their rep and try to get an update, some members were able to get confirmation of the newly placed order VIN/VON etc so the tracker could be updated.

Asphalt_slayer

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is the correct thread for this or not, but is the GT package able to be ordered for the 24 Laramie trucks?

tripgood

Reaction score
A light has appeared at the end of my tunnel. The ram tracker now confirms a built status as of yesterday. The forum tracker has yet to catch up. The inventory guy at the dealer apparently got the correct information from his rep last Thursday. Waiting for a truck to deliver now. Or should I say, can't wait for the truck to deliver!

6of36

Reaction score
A light has appeared at the end of my tunnel. The ram tracker now confirms a built status as of yesterday. The forum tracker has yet to catch up. The inventory guy at the dealer apparently got the correct information from his rep last Thursday. Waiting for a truck to deliver now. Or should I say, can't wait for the truck to deliver!
23 production is over, so either it was built, or what happened to a few last year, you would have gotten the next model year.

Users who are viewing this thread