5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
When I put my order in on 8/13 I didnt really thing about the 23's coming out. I honestly just truck take 3-6 months, so maybe mine will be done during holidays and the rebates might be better. I do think my truck will be ready before that now as I am sure they want to finish the 22's up. Hopefully some more rebates come out.

On a side note- do you think truck built at the end of the cycle have less issues than trucks built at the beginning of the cycle. I do feel like this 5th gens have been out for awhile now so besides UCONNECT 5 a lot of the issues have been resolved. I know I put 21K on my 21 in a year and it had no issues at all, even my 12" screen never went black in the entire year
it is a crap shoot. however, at the beginning of a new series is the worst like 2019

@JC

Reaction score
When I put my order in on 8/13 I didnt really thing about the 23's coming out. I honestly just truck take 3-6 months, so maybe mine will be done during holidays...

You’re pretty optimistic, I don't even think my 2022 TRX will be ready before the holidays... 🤣

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re pretty optimistic, I don't even think my 2022 TRX will be ready before the holidays... 🤣
There’s a fair chance that they’ll be finishing the 2022’s as late as December, believe it or not. That’s a solid 2 months later than last year. Looks like everything is about 2 months behind for the rollover.

@JC

Reaction score
There’s a fair chance that they’ll be finishing the 2022’s as late as December, believe it or not. That’s a solid 2 months later than last year. Looks like everything is about 2 months behind for the rollover.
6/8 order, so 3 months already and still D. Now I'm not complaining, because there are plenty of other TRX orders waiting still from long before me, but in 3 months and 1 day I had my new Jeep 392 which everyone on the 392 board was saying would take much much longer, so I guess I got spoiled a little with my luck on that one. Oh well, I can wait, the only part that sucks is interest rates keep climbing but it's not a deal breaker and I'm saving gas money now while prices hopefully keep dropping as the economy keeps spiraling into the abyss.

Twil6

Reaction score
I know I will probably feel differently later, but as of now I would not be upset if truck is finished in DEC as that was at the longer end of my prediction when ordered. Still hoping for Oct/Nov. My latest POC said build date or whatever 9/27 but Sandi told me that date doesn’t mean much

The longer it goes I guess the bigger down payment I have I guess. I still set aside a payment every month even though I don’t have one now

FinzUp504

Reaction score
I know some have been waiting a-lot longer but my truck was built on 8/31 and still does not have a sticker. Estimated deliver is date is 10/7. Looking at the tracker most trucks receive their sticker within 5 days. An FCA insider told me it passed inspection and was moved to the up-fitters. Not quite sure what this means as the only upgrades I requested was the Rambox, 33gal tank and tow mirrors.

FinzUp504

Reaction score
I know some have been waiting a-lot longer but my truck was built on 8/31 and still does not have a sticker. Estimated deliver is date is 10/7. Looking at the tracker most trucks receive their sticker within 5 days. An FCA insider told me it passed inspection and was moved to the up-fitters. Not quite sure what this means as the only upgrades I requested was the Rambox, 33gal tank and tow mirrors.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The "upfitter" is the body vendor. That's where they install all of the non-production-line stuff. Bedliner, bed rails, any graphics stickers, tonneau covers, running boards, etc.

FinzUp504

Reaction score
Got up this morning and had a message from my FCA insider that my truck was fully complete and was being release to the carrier. Now just hoping this rail strike does not hold it up.

JoeI21

Reaction score
anyone picking up their truck soon look out for an email for a promotion offer. i just got this in my email today. hopefully this incentive will still be around by christmas when (hopefully) my truck gets delivered. E4E60796-F6C3-4520-BC76-9ED7F2A5AB10.png

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
anyone picking up their truck soon look out for an email for a promotion offer. i just got this in my email today. hopefully this incentive will still be around by christmas when (hopefully) my truck gets delivered. View attachment 139082
Saw that new commercial on tv today. Said it was for Bighorn & Laramie.

Users who are viewing this thread