5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Kemcar

Reaction score
Any news if the MI plant is going to be back up and running today ?

cleigh

Reaction score
Same was 9/21 now 9/29 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Oooh, you beat me by a couple days :p

Then the real question is how quickly do they get to the dealership (MD in my case) and get PDI'd. IE will this be an October pickup or November. I have the last two weekends of October blocked out of making plans based on the original "ship date"... so we'll see how it goes!

Kemcar

Reaction score

Then the real question is how quickly do they get to the dealership (MD in my case) and get PDI'd. IE will this be an October pickup or November. I have the last two weekends of October blocked out of making plans based on the original "ship date"... so we'll see how it goes!
I'm going with Nov (Texas). My dealer said it takes 20-25 days to get here once shipped, and I'm just expecting longer with any unforeseen delays to come. Really hoping before Christmas haha.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
211 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Only 211 trucks for this morning, I would assume this was what was started Friday before last, the day they shut down the plant but maybe this is a sign that they are at least back in the office preparring to start up. Tomorrow morning will be the real indicator of production numbers for today.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
211 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

Only 211 trucks for this morning, I would assume this was what was started Friday before last, the day they shut down the plant but maybe this is a sign that they are at least back in the office preparring to start up. Tomorrow morning will be the real indicator of production numbers for today.
these build sheets might be from midnight to whenever they decided to release them
they returned to work at 11 to midnight monday morning

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

my original "ship date" was 9/18. MD informed me it got pushed back to 9/29. 11 days push back...

at this point I have no hope of getting it before November. At this rate, judging from others' experiences posted, i'd be happy if i get it before thanksgiving

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A user on the TRX forum just reported that he has been given a 2023 VIN. So it appears that Stellantis is issuing VIN numbers now.

For anyone who wants to register their 2023 orders on the tracker, get your VIN and enter it here:

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to ask,

but now that my build sheet is there, what does that mean?

its being built now, or has been build already?

thank you
and also, is everything on that build sheet going to be on my truck? or some can be on the sheet but will not be put on truck due to shortage

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
and also, is everything on that build sheet going to be on my truck? or some can be on the sheet but will not be put on truck due to shortage
It's built, and "should" contain all items listed. Unless someone messed up during production. From there, it needs to go through a few more steps before a window sticker is issued and it is released for shipping. Here's a link that spells out the steps.

Users who are viewing this thread