5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Got an ETA for delivery from Ram Chat today: 6/2 - 6/16. Curious to see what changes for incentives in June. It would take a lot to make more sense than the 0%/72 that I locked in when I ordered, but ya never know I guess.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
Got an ETA for delivery from Ram Chat today: 6/2 - 6/16. Curious to see what changes for incentives in June. It would take a lot to make more sense than the 0%/72 that I locked in when I ordered, but ya never know I guess.
Were you able to lock in incentives at the time of order? Can incentives be locked in at any time?

OutdoorsmanBackcountry

Reaction score
Damn.. mine isn't even scheduled yet.
No one believes me but I'm 90% sure its your sunroof. Mine was scheduled within 3 days after ordering. Could be different now, but I had local dealers telling me not to order a sunroof, but when I first posted here about that in March someone disputed it pretty well but I think on some trim levels its a problem.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
I’ve seen all trims come through these posts with sunroofs. Don’t think that’s the issue

Akerwin10

Reaction score
No one believes me but I'm 90% sure its your sunroof. Mine was scheduled within 3 days after ordering. Could be different now, but I had local dealers telling me not to order a sunroof, but when I first posted here about that in March someone disputed it pretty well but I think on some trim levels its a problem.
I was honestly thinking the same thing. My dealer did tell me when I ordered that the chips for the sun roof were causing some delays. I have seen some trucks recently with sunroofs be built but they were on the higher trim levels so who knows. Just be sitting here waiting until then.

bigmac5166

Reaction score
Were you able to lock in incentives at the time of order? Can incentives be locked in at any time?
You can lock in whatever incentives are available for your zip code at the time of order. Then, when your truck shows up at the dealer you get to choose between what you locked in or what is currently available.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
You can lock in whatever incentives are available for your zip code at the time of order. Then, when your truck shows up at the dealer you get to choose between what you locked in or what is currently available.

I keep hearing that, but my dealer said I was subject to whatever the incentives were at the time of order.

nstober1

Reaction score
I was honestly thinking the same thing. My dealer did tell me when I ordered that the chips for the sun roof were causing some delays. I have seen some trucks recently with sunroofs be built but they were on the higher trim levels so who knows. Just be sitting here waiting until then.
I have a Limited build ordered 3/30. No BS yet… a bit frustrating but can’t complain when I see others waiting much longer. My best guess as to the delay is the pano sunroof or the 20” limited wheels, I think most limited builds get the 22” wheels

bigmac5166

Reaction score
I keep hearing that, but my dealer said I was subject to whatever the incentives were at the time of order.
Well its under something called Sold Order Protection, but for whatever reason some dealers are either unwilling to do it or are misinformed.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Same here. Ordered my Limited March 14th, didn’t get a VIN even until May 6th. No other info so far. Not even the status it’s in. I just hope it’s built and delivered before mid July as I’m only back home from overseas for 2 weeks and then off again for another year. Would suck not to drive it at all or even take delivery.
I was outside going thru the truck earlier. In one of the pockets on front seat there was a factory label dated May 13th at 1:31am for power seats and something else. Odd and get it 8-9 days later. Guess the stars was aligned or something. John

Tdmva21

Reaction score
@Gillytickle where are you located? In VA those wheels weren’t available on the limited when I ordered 4/19. That’s one of 2 reasons I went with the Longhorn vs. the Limited. the other being the fake stitching/wood features of the limited… picky I know…. But chit, I’d take that now if my truck would be here as fast as yours came!

Gillytickle

Reaction score
@Gillytickle where are you located? In VA those wheels weren’t available on the limited when I ordered 4/19. That’s one of 2 reasons I went with the Longhorn vs. the Limited. the other being the fake stitching/wood features of the limited… picky I know…. But chit, I’d take that now if my truck would be here as fast as yours came!
From my understanding, they ran out of limited rims and are using the 20" longhorn rims. I'm located in Indiana so not far from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread