5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

brewdad

Reaction score
Something that surprised the sales manager when my Limited order was submitted on 5 May was the price reduction on the Limited Level 1 group; the Configuration Preview sheet showed $4195 for Level 1, but when the Price Order Confirmation (POC) Sheet was printed and submitted to Stellantis, the Level 1 group price was $3195. The sales manager said he would honor the lower price if it showed up on the invoice.

johncolts54

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well as the dealer said my Ram was delivered Monday, totally impressed. Ordered April 1st, Del-May 23rd. Anyway went to PU and they had a system crash and couldn't get nothing done, guess nationwide. They closed and gave them my deposit and took truck home. Anyway, went back next day got everything done, 3K in rebates, a nice chunk off sticker and happy camper. Side note, my truck was trucked in from Factory ( I live in the Columbus, oh) area, driver was telling the dealer of the issues they was having just keeping people, calling in sick, trying to hire new people. Could be part of the delivery problems with trucking. Anyway, so pleased I found this site and the work Triple B, Eighty and the others do. Not going anywhere there is a wealth of info on here.
Feedback Please about the Mopar extended Warranty, I took 8yrs, 75K miles. Price was right compared with Allstate that he was trying to sell me and cut him off. MoPar was cheaper with his discount. Great dealership to work with...John

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Side note, my truck was trucked in from Factory ( I live in the Columbus, oh) area, driver was telling the dealer of the issues they was having just keeping people, calling in sick, trying to hire new people. Could be part of the delivery problems with trucking.
this!!!
is a nation wide issue.

young people feel they can make more money standing in front of their phone dancing!:(

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
And oftentimes they're right. So what does that say about how "real" jobs pay?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The trucking industry as a whole is odd. Have a family member who drives trucks for a living. He no longer works for them , but he used to work for a very large and well known trucking company. The horror stories he would tell me were unreal. He lost count of the number of times they didn't give him a load yet the backlog of loads was off the charts. The number of times they were way off base with the times to pick and unload. The number of times when companies have no clue about orders being delivered and not having staff to unload. He stopped doing loads across state lines and is happy doing inner state trips for a popular car dealer.

Reaction score
The servers are responding very slowly this morning and getting many timeouts.

Posting members currently and will update again later today when the scan is completed.

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
345208 @Bicyclesammi07XLouisianaGraniteRebel
353229 @DocalexXTexasWhiteRebel
354091 @fish220srXNew YorkGraniteLaramie
Ooooo and on my wife’s birthday too!!!!!! Happy cake day to her lol!!

Zjonesie

Reaction score
Your order was fast as crap. Lucky. Mine was ordered 4/19 and nothing yet.... which is not unexpected but seeing your dates only makes me more hopeful.
Same here. Ordered my Limited March 14th, didn’t get a VIN even until May 6th. No other info so far. Not even the status it’s in. I just hope it’s built and delivered before mid July as I’m only back home from overseas for 2 weeks and then off again for another year. Would suck not to drive it at all or even take delivery.

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
I am in the same boat on the shipping stuff. I had a guy offer his company to drive up to the plant and deliver the truck personally to the dealer for a case of beer and a trip offshore to fish hahaha.
Window sticker on April 14th, still no ETA, nothing new from RamChat, and dealer has no updates. Almost 42 days out of the factory and nothing in regards to where or when it is going to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread