5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigramguy

Reaction score
I reached out to Ram Chat this morning and my case was assigned to a "brand mentor" to inquire on my vehicles status and "expedite arrival at the dealership". I'll take that with a grain of salt, but we will see what happens. I was simply just inquiring, and Ram Chat initiated the push without me complaining.

My vehicle has been waiting to ship/in-transit since ~04/02. No further information, given that the tracking system is down.
I just talked to Ram chat and they were finally able to at least give me a delivery window of 5/11 - 5/25. I got my WS on ~3/28...

bigramguy

Reaction score
I just talked to Ram chat and they were finally able to at least give me a delivery window of 5/11 - 5/25. I got my WS on ~3/28...

FYI - when asking to be assigned to a brand mentor to expedite the delivery I was told "I can have it assigned but at this time we would not be expediting deliveries we are getting out all orders as soon as we can"

Reaction score
just curious, has your guys' trucks come
with literally 0 miles/km on them?
I was a tech at a Dealership years ago, We would do a "New Vehicle Inspection" and add 5-10 miles to the Odometer of every new truck that came in before putting it on the lot.

SirHobgoblin

Reaction score
FYI - when asking to be assigned to a brand mentor to expedite the delivery I was told "I can have it assigned but at this time we would not be expediting deliveries we are getting out all orders as soon as we can"
Congrats on getting an actual date!

I didn't even know a "brand mentor" existed. It was all mentioned and escalated by a particularly helpful rep. I was surprised, as usually I got a blanket response at best. I did what I could to return the favor and took the time to provide positive feedback.

Alonzochula

Reaction score
When does the BS get generated? Talked to the dealer this morning and my truck is in paint. Assuming it should generated any day now.

JAS83

Reaction score

I was just told 5/3 - 5/16 via RAM Chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcat79

Reaction score
I just chatted with RAM Chat and was told that it is showing in "shipping status" and the next update will be when it arrives at dealer...no ETA.

jasallen

Reaction score
I'll join the ETA sharing party

"Current Dealer ETA is 05/05/2022 - 05/17/2022"

Tdmva21

Reaction score
IIRC there is no tracker for trucks going from D to BS correct? Way too many variables that are unknown with some truck orders waiting months and some just a couple weeks.

My order isn't old at all....just a couple weeks so more out of curiosity than concern.

Users who are viewing this thread