5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
It’s crazy that rebates are not better with 23‘s being built soon fuel prices through the roof and ram fighting to stay the number 2 best selling truck.

Heck there’s not even that thousand dollar Internet coupon or any private offers going on
Is it though? Dealerships don't have trucks on their lots... there aren't any trucks to rebate except the trucks that have been ordered as we all did. They know that the majority of trucks sold from this point until 2023's rolling out are already sold/accounted for and we've already done are negotiating. Any truck that gets delivered to a dealership from our custom orders, that we don't buy will sell very quickly and probably for a heck of a lot more than the prices we were all promised to be charged.

If I looked nationwide for my truck, I won't find it, that's why I ordered it. I'm not sitting in a position of leverage.

franc944

Reaction score
Is it though? Dealerships don't have trucks on their lots... there aren't any trucks to rebate except the trucks that have been ordered as we all did. They know that the majority of trucks sold from this point until 2023's rolling out are already sold/accounted for and we've already done are negotiating. Any truck that gets delivered to a dealership from our custom orders, that we don't buy will sell very quickly and probably for a heck of a lot more than the prices we were all promised to be charged.

If I looked nationwide for my truck, I won't find it, that's why I ordered it. I'm not sitting in a position of leverage.
A different dealer near me I talked to ona Rebel before I ordered my backcountry they refused to sell at affiliate price

Guess what? Salesman called me 2 days ago the Rebel is still there and they have 3 total Rebels in stock and they want to sell it to Me at Affliliate price now but my backcountry is on the way.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You may be, if last year was any indication.
If that happens I’ll cancel my order then and order from Mark Dodge. If I have to wait that much longer may as well save a bunch of money in the process. I only kept this order because I was pretty far in already before I heard about the MD discounts.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score

that' not true. the dealer I bought my 21 from, their lot was full of trucks. Still full of trucks. I go to their website and they have pages full of on the lot trucks. And they sell too.

GoTide

Reaction score
It’s crazy that rebates are not better with 23‘s being built soon fuel prices through the roof and ram fighting to stay the number 2 best selling truck.

Heck there’s not even that thousand dollar Internet coupon or any private offers going on
Yeah, I made sure to go in on March 31st and download another coupon, just in case it was cut off. So glad I did. The coupon is good through May 31st. I got a window sticker 2 nights ago. The charts that @triple_B posts show a 21-day WS to lot average for LA. Gonna cut it close.

GrumpyDUB

Reaction score
that' not true. the dealer I bought my 21 from, their lot was full of trucks. Still full of trucks. I go to their website and they have pages full of on the lot trucks. And they sell too.
my perspective probably skewed heavily being in So. Cal. and not visiting a truck lot since I ordered

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here they always show trucks online as “in transit” yet never have any inventory. Thought they were selling as fast as they came in but after watching closely for awhile those trucks never showed up.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With Dealer Addendum Stickers in the windows for $4-5000 worth of useless crap and a Market Adjustment.
some dealers yes, but not all. The dealer I bought my 21 from had no added crap on the window sticker, and the Price was less then MSRP. some stuff was just shoved in after the fact but was only about $1000 worth of crap.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Even with lease loyalty the rebates suck this month I wish I knew what they were for June so I can wait till June to buy my order.

Is June historically a better month for rebates at FCA?
What state are you in? MN has x3 $500. Plus $1000 Chrysler finance. Also the $2000 build a ram one from a few weeks ago if you got lucky and got the promotion emailed to you. I’ve never seen this many rebates ever lol.. it’s crazy.

JoshS

Reaction score
I was on with them about 3 and they wouldn't say anything but it was shipped.
Same for me,I just got off with chat and they could only say it shipped but couldn't provide an ETA and recommend I check back in another 1-2 weeks

Freebie2

Reaction score
Yes, it includes all trucks coming out of Sterling Heights. So as long as you are meaning fleet 5th gen 1500’s then they are included in these stats
Thank you for your reply. Yes our original order was 2021 limited 1500 Night edition in ivory tri coat. We only know it has been order through a Alberta dealer. We still only see ordered and cant find out anything else from our end from dealer here. We are really getting anxious about when we might receive it as we are waiting to travel round Aus with the van. Retired 12 months ago thinking w3 would have a car to do this. thank you for all your help and replying to me.

Users who are viewing this thread