5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

franc944

Reaction score
Even with lease loyalty the rebates suck this month I wish I knew what they were for June so I can wait till June to buy my order.

Is June historically a better month for rebates at FCA?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC there is no tracker for trucks going from D to BS correct? Way too many variables that are unknown with some truck orders waiting months and some just a couple weeks.

My order isn't old at all....just a couple weeks so more out of curiosity than concern.
The only trackable items are BS and WS. Current status (D, D1, etc.) isn't available to the general public, so it's not something we can track on a large basis.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
The only trackable items are BS and WS. Current status (D, D1, etc.) isn't available to the general public, so it's not something we can track on a large basis.

Only thing one could do is survey members orders via a poll or something. I would guess the average is in the 2-5 month window.

Solracer

Reaction score
Even with lease loyalty the rebates suck this month I wish I knew what they were for June so I can wait till June to buy my order.

I too want to know because I think my truck will be at the dealer at the end of the month. Might can wait till June to pick it up.

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
IIRC there is no tracker for trucks going from D to BS correct? Way too many variables that are unknown with some truck orders waiting months and some just a couple weeks.

My order isn't old at all....just a couple weeks so more out of curiosity than concern.

You can check it in every step of the process from D to it being delivered. Check the Order Codes thread in the Ordering Information subforum.

Tdmva21

Reaction score
You can check it in every step of the process from D to it being delivered. Check the Order Codes thread in the Ordering Information subforum.
I've seen that list but it pertains to one's individual truck. I don't want to annoy the dealer so I'm brainstorming a way to get data from the group similar to these lists on this thread showing the timelines between D and BS. It would be a task for sure since it's not info that's trackable per Eighty's note above. That's ok. Just an impatient type trying to get info......

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score
I've seen that list but it pertains to one's individual truck. I don't want to annoy the dealer so I'm brainstorming a way to get data from the group similar to these lists on this thread showing the timelines between D and BS. It would be a task for sure since it's not info that's trackable per Eighty's note above. That's ok. Just an impatient type trying to get info......

I'm the same way my man. Ram chat won't give you status codes, but they'll give you a brief description, and you can usually figure out what the code is from that. I asked them every day for an update after my ship date hit.

m.hamner

Reaction score
You and I ordered 1 day apart. I don't even have a D1 status yet. Seems the Limiteds get built faster as others have noticed. Would be nice if our orders were combined and shipped together, but that would make too much sense.
In one sense, you’re absolutely right re: stacking completed orders so that they’re shipped together; but from another perspective, I wonder if ”Just in time” shipping is used because of limited waiting space at the plant. Waiting until enough orders to go to a specific dealer or certain area only would cause an exponential use of space, hence charging customers the 1500 destination fee to cover the cost of getting those vehicles out of the yard just as quickly as possible. Just musings. But one thing is for sure, with an operation at that level, I think the constraints of the system has created a very specific reasoned process, but maybe one not apparent to you or I. It makes me want to study automotive supply chain management! Lol.

GoTide

Reaction score

Well, it can't be any worse LOL.

With that said, I think since this time last year all bets are off in regard to historical references.

Ram Month was anything but. Noting different (Big Horn 4x2 may have been the exception).

mcat79

Reaction score
I spoke with MD. My vehicle arrived at port on 5/3! They said it could still take two weeks to get to the dealership

QuasiSwell21

Reaction score
Just got the same message from RAM Chat. I tried twice to see if I got different answers, but the same thing:

"I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided yet. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer."

Wonder if that means it hasn't even shipped yet? I called the dealer and they said the same thing: ETA TBD. Got my WS on 4/15 so if it hasn't shipped, its been sitting for a bit.

Anyone else been in this status and have it literally just show up?

franc944

Reaction score
Well, it can't be any worse LOL.

With that said, I think since this time last year all bets are off in regard to historical references.

Ram Month was anything but. Noting different (Big Horn 4x2 may have been the exception).
It’s crazy that rebates are not better with 23‘s being built soon fuel prices through the roof and ram fighting to stay the number 2 best selling truck.

Heck there’s not even that thousand dollar Internet coupon or any private offers going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online