5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

TheColt69

Reaction score
Based on when you placed your order to when the truck was actually built was 13 days, seems that probably beats anyone out there. Congrats though, truck looks good. Same thing I ordered, minus the color, and 4x4.
Yeah I was thoroughly surprised. But then the whole “waiting on a rail car” was pretty tough lol Laura CDJR in Sullivan, MO is who I went through! It was between them and Mark Dodge, but the average time for Laura to get it on the lot was way less, so I ended up going with them. Maybe not quite as good a ‘deal’ as MD, but if you factor in the cost of a flight+drive back from LA, it all evens out. I pick it up tomorrow! Can’t wait lol

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I am dealing with Renae at MD and she locked in the current rebates for me, even sent me a sheet to sign locking in the rebates. she also told me "You are able to get the better of the incentives between the time of order and time of delivery". I would email Aaron and ask him, you may be dealing with someone who doesn't know.
Ditto on this @Ninety-9 SE-L. I too have everything locked in with the understanding that if there are better incentives at time of delivery I can opt for those. Also working with Renae on a Rebel and a Challenger order.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
today is the 22 so your build sheet would not show up until the next day which in this case will be monday if it holds
Finally got an updated POC from the dealer. Now says 4/29 is the estimated ship/build date. Hope that is a real date and not just going to get put off one week at a time for months.......

kent01

Reaction score
Most dealerships don't give a ****. I did the same thing before I ordered my 22 with mark dodge 3 weeks ago. I Sent my build to like 10 dealers in Florida, a few wouldn't even discuss price unless I came in, a few never responded and the others said MSRP and that was it. Dealers will make money whether you buy from them or not. You will never find the same deal across the board.
I am new here on 5th Generation RAM! I ordered my truck about two weeks ago! Is there a way I can track it being built at the factory. I do not have a VIN number as of yet. If anyone has info I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am new here on 5th Generation RAM! I ordered my truck about two weeks ago! Is there a way I can track it being built at the factory. I do not have a VIN number as of yet. If anyone has info I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
You need a dealer that is at least somewhat responsive. You need to ask the dealer/salesperson to log onto their Dealer Connect system and get your POC (Purchase Order Conformation). It will have your VIN and then you can put it on the Tracker spreadsheet. That will let you know when your Build Sheet and Window Sticker are produced. For all the other steps, you have to get the information from your dealer or, to a lesser extent, from Ram chat

kent01

Reaction score
You need a dealer that is at least somewhat responsive. You need to ask the dealer/salesperson to log onto their Dealer Connect system and get your POC (Purchase Order Conformation). It will have your VIN and then you can put it on the Tracker spreadsheet. That will let you know when your Build Sheet and Window Sticker are produced. For all the other steps, you have to get the information from your dealer or, to a lesser extent, from Ram chat
MidnightExpres$$ - you are the man! I appreciate that information. I have a VIN.... Where do I find the tracker?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MidnightExpres$$ - you are the man! I appreciate that information. I have a VIN.... Where do I find the tracker?

mophead

Reaction score
The first post in that thread has two links. One to register your information, the other is the actual tracker.
I have to write fairly long extensive group emails at work. If I don't put all the information in there, I'll get 50 Reply To All emails. Predominately I get responses asking about the points explained in the second sentence. Many times the first.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Placed my Laramie order 3/22, D1 on 3/24 and got word today it’s in D2. It’s happening boys!
Hmm, there's no such thing as D2. You go straight from D1 to to E (frame), then F (paint), then G (trim).

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Finally got an updated POC from the dealer. Now says 4/29 is the estimated ship/build date. Hope that is a real date and not just going to get put off one week at a time for months.......
Good luck.. my ship date was 4/21 and now 4/29 also. Patriot Blue limited. Hopefully we both get on the BS list in the next couple days.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Good to know, which dealership? Trying to surround Franklin/Sussex with the mindset that I can do way better even close to home.
Im from Long Island I purchased my Rebel from Chapman Dodge in Horsham PA just outside of Philly. 5% under invoice

Users who are viewing this thread