5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

speedgeek

Reaction score
sunroof
sheet metal
some paint colors
seat fabric
seat color

are just some of the supply issues causing a delay
Thank you! I figured it might be the sunroof. I haven't see very many builds with it. Not sure how they deal with that in the process when likely 95% are trucks without.

Islander

Reaction score
After an almost 11 month wait my 2021 Big Horn...well now a 2022 has finally arrived at the dealer here in Turks & Caicos....and will be picking it up early next week.

My thanks to all you guys, and especially triple_B, Eighty, BigDodge and others for being such great help..and to this forum from which I keep learning more and more from.

I am so stoked to get my first pickup truck and RAM!

Pics to follow shortly!

Last edited:

NVRENUF

Reaction score
I ordered my Rebel on 3/21 and picked it up today 4/21. I guess I got lucky as I was expecting about a 4 month wait.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After an almost 11 month wait my 2021 Big Horn...well now a 2022 has finally arrived at the dealer here in Turks & Caicos....and will be picking it up early next week.

My thanks to all you guys, and especially triple_B, Eighty, BigDodge and others for being such great help..and to this forum from which I keep learning more and more from.

Pics to follow shortly!

Congratulations, can't wait to see it!

PatrickLeedleLee

Reaction score

Pics to follow shortly!

Holy cow, that’s a long time. How was it spec’d?

truckless

Reaction score
Last edited:

franc944

Reaction score
Was it ever s long wait...thought I was going to need therapy at one point lol

It's a Big Horn. Granite Crystal, 5.7 eTorque, LED lights, Off-Road Package, Level 2, Night Edition, 3.92, 5.7: bed, Crew Cab with Ramboxes and Sidesteps
That’s awesome. You got ramboxes on a 22 bighorn. That’s a unicorn

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread