5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes I’m looking for when the window sticker and build sheet will be available. Dealer has told me it’s built but they can’t get those yet.
dealer is lying
dealer has access to many reports through dealer connect
however sales people do not always know this
get a sales manager involved

if it is already built you will get fast info just posting you vin or sending it directly to @triple_B

or try putting your vin after the equal sign here
https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

and here

Schlu

Reaction score
Thanks!... so they weren't clearly defined that they had to do with the lease when i ordered, but i got $2300 in cash back incentives on top of my trade... At the time of order they were incentivizing a 39 month term as that period had the lowest monthly payments of the options. Never sure about the money factors, i personally only look art the mileage, monthly rate and the residual value specifically as i always buy at the end.. (done this 2wice before) so we got those three things down where i wanted them and i actually put down the max downpayment of $3,700 when i ordered.

Come delivery day about 73 days later, they were back to incentivizing 36 month term... so i took that but the payments were different because Chrysler Capital actually told me i "put down too much" which was a first for me.... so the max was $2100... and they were going to give me back $1600... then i asked what the $1000 code i got from the RAM site would do, and they took it, said it was valid and stacked it, and gave me back $2600 at signing.... never seen anything like it in my life... they also lowered my sales price back to the ordered amount having said i was locked in, AND threw in some dealer services at no increase... I now have free scheduled maintenance for the life of the lease (which is really only oil changes and rotations but still)... and a limited lifetime powertrain warranty thru them AND at the end of the lease i have a waiver for any dings/dents fees (which i wouldn't have to pay anyway because i'm buying it.)

My only issue at signing was caused by my stupid auto insurance company who signed their own pink slip today... i will be switching to a different one within the next month. but my Dealer and sales team at Dan O'Brien CDJR in Methuen, MA were STAND. UP. so we ordered my Wifes Cherokee there too.

Not sure if that helps because a lot of this was dealer specific, but Leasing was the best option for me this time around. I feel like theres way less haggling and messing around at a lease signing vs a finance signing and i've done plenty of both... not sure why or what the difference is to them, but i've always had an easier time leasing. swapping veteran plates to the new vehicle aside hahaha. thats another story.

EDIT: sorry, the residual was $38,625. (i think 55%) which works for me, as i usually stash money into a savings acct along side the lease payment so i have a good downpayment ready for financing after the lease.

Where did u grab the 1000 code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
dealer is lying
dealer has access to many reports through dealer connect
however sales people do not always know this
get a sales manager involved

if it is already built you will get fast info just posting you vin or sending it directly to @triple_B

or try putting your vin after the equal sign here
https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

and here
https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
No reports come up so maybe it’s not actually built yet like they are telling me. They told me it’s shipping right away

Clemzhemi

Reaction score
Our truck arrived last night in Colorado. Was a looooong wait but totally worth it. Ordered august 18th of last year from mark dodge. Built on feb 14. Thanks for all the updates and information. It made waiting that much easier.

Attachments

• 58ED8AB5-2A42-45FC-9187-54392BC7EFE2.jpeg
    58ED8AB5-2A42-45FC-9187-54392BC7EFE2.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 71
  • B70A42A0-AA3C-4CE3-B4ED-C08C4FF8907E.jpeg
    B70A42A0-AA3C-4CE3-B4ED-C08C4FF8907E.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 7C203E27-4C15-4EE8-8C15-358EBFE69211.jpeg
    7C203E27-4C15-4EE8-8C15-358EBFE69211.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 71

testcrewman

Reaction score
Our truck arrived last night in Colorado. Was a looooong wait but totally worth it. Ordered august 18th of last year from mark dodge. Built on feb 14. Thanks for all the updates and information. It made waiting that much easier.
I'd be really glad that my truck was last on the trailer. I'd hate to see the tailgate of the truck in the front.

gpk43

Reaction score
I picked up the new truck on Saturday. Everything worked out as expected and the truck has been great in the 50 miles we've put on so far. The deal ended up being over 11% below MSRP with discounts/incentives. The emailed $1000 coupon also worked with no issue. Dealership also matched the Zeigler price for the MaxCare warranty 8 yr/100k miles. One bad part is total process was about 4 hours, which 80% of that was spent in the finance office. First tried to pass on the increase in MSRP cost from the time I ordered ($1,000), then the typical warranty markup/price match discussion, then the deposit that we paid for the truck wasn't included in what we had paid so ended up being refunded back to our credit card, and finally pushing their lender of choice on us, even though it was 0.5% higher than the approval we received from our bank. They took off the extra $1000 increase in MSRP, matched the Zeigler rate and found a rate that would match our bank (2.19%). After all these issues, my biggest advice for a buyer is be an informed consumer. Know what you're buying and do shopping on your own for warranty/financing before you go to the dealership.

Purchased from: Moritz CDJR Fort Worth, TX
Just curious .... why would you pay for Zeigler Maxcare when you have a warranty?

testcrewman

Reaction score
Just curious .... why would you pay for Zeigler Maxcare when you have a warranty?
Factory warranty covers 3 years / 36,000, not very long for someone like me planning on keeping their truck for the remainder of their life. An extended warranty goes beyond factory warranty and covers many things not covered once the basic warranty expires. It's one of those things that I've always thought better to have and not need than need and not have. Kind of like car insurance. But, that's just my thought, to each their own.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where did u grab the 1000 code?

Right on the ram trucks site. Sometimes pops up right away. Sometimes when you start a built. But you have to sign up with your email and they send you a code (and/or give a pop up of the code right then. We have seen both)

Jrm7

Reaction score
Hey guys, great news. I am proud owner of the beauty Ram! Long story short, I was able to get the Ford dealer to buy my explorer back and thankfully, they are under same dealer name as the Ram I originally ordered. and I got the principal of Ram dealer involved and he was able to cancel the "sell" to other dealer and sold it to me. Best of all, I didn't lose anything. Now I'm back! :) Here's picture.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 8.53.09 PM.png

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Very happy for you. No doubt the Decal Delete was the major cause for the delay :) As if you needed this, enjoy and don't smile so darn much when you drive down the road. Smiling really does upset folks and they are not too sure what "type" of smile you have.
Haha thanks!!! It probably was! The 9 hr drive home was white knuckle the last 2 hrs. Deer eeeeeeeeeeeverywhere. Which was right after doing 80+mph out running a Texas thunderstorm!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
wow!!! not even member trx's

did I miss the build sheets this morning?
To be fair, there are only (7) 5th gen members waiting on a WS so a pretty small number of chances for one to hit. I sure thought I had made a post this morning, swear I typed it out ?? There were no 5th Gen BS's this morning either.

There are currently 57667 trucks to build and only 73 of those are 5th Gen right now. So pretty low percentage

Users who are viewing this thread