5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

n8zcc

Reaction score
Lets see if anyone can answer this question for me, I talked to Ram Incentive Chat today and was told my area/vehicle should be good for up to $2,500 in incentives. My dealership keeps saying sorry those "codes" aren't coming up or working. Since they are giving me the price that was quoted in October does that mean I have to go with the incentives that were offered then? (Literally none) or can i still take that "october price" and use the incentives on delivery?
My dealer told me when I ordered last November, my price was locked and the incentives would be November's incentives or the incentives at the time when I took delivery (January). November's incentives were $500 better so I took November's.

From what I read here, dealers are all over the map on pricing and incentives.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lets see if anyone can answer this question for me, I talked to Ram Incentive Chat today and was told my area/vehicle should be good for up to $2,500 in incentives. My dealership keeps saying sorry those "codes" aren't coming up or working. Since they are giving me the price that was quoted in October does that mean I have to go with the incentives that were offered then? (Literally none) or can i still take that "october price" and use the incentives on delivery?
Two things come to mind.
1) The dealer has to put your full legal name (as what is on your driver's license) into the system for the incentives to show.

2) They're lying and trying to keep the incentives for themselves.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
if there are no incentives tell them your going to bring your own financing. most incentives are based off financing through chrystler and they get a kickback from that.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And to answer your questions you should be able to take the incentives available the month you sign paperwork. There's also a $1000 bonus cash coupon on the ram website too. Don't leave money on the table!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My dealer told me when I ordered last November, my price was locked and the incentives would be November's incentives or the incentives at the time when I took delivery (January). November's incentives were $500 better so I took November's.

From what I read here, dealers are all over the map on pricing and incentives.
This is also what my dealer told me. we locked in my price and incentives in December but he said we can take advantage of whichever is better when i take delivery. So it could be better, or the same, but it'll never be worse than what we already negotiated.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found 1122 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Cruzer1, @carlgoodwill, @Matrixband, @tat2dwiseguy, @1.21gigawatts, @VonSquid

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119061 @Cruzer1XX
1​
LouisianaIvoryLimited
172000 @carlgoodwillXX
7​
OregonBlackRebel
189674 @MatrixbandXX
5​
AlabamaPatriotLimited
252533 @tat2dwiseguyXX
1​
LouisianaPatriotLimited
267126 @1.21gigawattsXX
7​
MassachusettsGraniteRebel
269460 @VonSquidXX
1​
VirginiaSilverLimited
Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeerooooooo.......?

Thanks again for tracking this info!

Philipgturner

Reaction score

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
Two things come to mind.
1) The dealer has to put your full legal name (as what is on your driver's license) into the system for the incentives to show.

2) They're lying and trying to keep the incentives for themselves.
Does that mean that the buyer's full name should be on the POC?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does that mean that the buyer's full name should be on the POC?
I'm not sure on that. I just know that when I called to check on available incentives, they told me to be sure my dealer was putting in my full legal name (whatever is on my DL) or they weren't going to show up. She made it sound like it was common for dealers to miss incentives when they search and that they are literally just a checkbox in the system for the dealer to check off to apply to the sale.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The system they run it through is based on your Driver's License information itself. They are checking in with a service that confirms your address/zip code. So if your legal name is John Michael Smith and they type in John Smith or John M Smith then it's not going to hit.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Someone was pulling someone's leg about that. The T3AC code exists in 27,290 build sheets, all of which were issued in 2022. No one really knows what this code means, but it's in over 70% of the build sheets issued so far this year.
Yes, @blue_by_you, I was just being cantankerous. Nobody knows what T3AC means, unless of course I do, in which case, get ready to sweat! :ROFLMAO:🔥🥵

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
And my build sheet doesn't include the digital rear view mirror or HUD... what. The. ****.
Is it possible they only gave you the options that were included in your packages when you ordered? I recall that, "back in the day," the digital rear view mirror and HUD were only available in the Tech Package, which your signature does not indicate you ordered. I know the "new" LL1 package includes them, but you ordered before then, so maybe they are only building your truck to the specs that existed when you ordered?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Is it possible they only gave you the options that were included in your packages when you ordered? I recall that, "back in the day," the digital rear view mirror and HUD were only available in the Tech Package, which your signature does not indicate you ordered. I know the "new" LL1 package includes them, but you ordered before then, so maybe they are only building your truck to the specs that existed when you ordered?
I think its what they did. But my POC from the change included it. I made sure.

Edit: to clarify, I changed my order after they changed packages to get the HUD. New POC showed them all added.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-084253_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-084253_Samsung Notes.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 30

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This sounds correct to me. I know I ordered the tech package and my updated POC reflected the price increase as well as my build sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread