5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah it's interesting.... EVERYTHING is listed on my build sheet, but there are certain things left off of my WS... but the "packages" are listed... i guess it's not really a thing to be concerned about? like if it's on the BS and not the WS, it should still be there... I think if it's missing on both that would be cause for alarm.

But like i got a G/T, and one of the things that's happened is people getting the stock exhaust by mistake... and on my BS the options are listed and the GT pkg is kinda scattered on it...
1644512014195.png 1644512100400.png 1644512147187.png

but on the WS some of these things are not there under their respective pkg or listed at all:
1644512208890.png 1644512234500.png

Its weird... but probably a product of mass production and limited space on the WS. but i've seen other WS listing everything they're sposta...

TSL

Reaction score
1153 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @jaws80, @Mpgrimm2, @Cmousel, @Philipgturner, @PhD, @TSL

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103191 @jaws80XCaliforniaWhiteRebel
119686 @Mpgrimm2XSouth CarolinaBlueRebel
209843 @CmouselXFloridaGraniteRebel
252857 @PhilipgturnerXTennesseeBlueTRX
270485 @PhDXIllinoisSilverRebel
289366 @TSLXLouisianaGraniteRebel
Wow ! I ordered on Jan 15th and thought I'd settle down and wait till May or June. Seems things are moving a good deal faster now. BTW, I guess the State says Louisiana because the dealer I'm buying from is there ( you can guess who :) . However the truck is destined for Oregon where I live. On the assumption it would come in later in the spring I was planning on flying down and doing a road trip home. May have to rethink that plan if it comes in to the dealer in early March. Although my wife just said "don't be a wuss, it's a truck, you can drive it over the snowy Rocky mountains" :)
Appreciate all the tracking you guys do here, very helpful.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow ! I ordered on Jan 15th and thought I'd settle down and wait till May or June. Seems things are moving a good deal faster now. BTW, I guess the State says Louisiana because the dealer I'm buying from is there ( you can guess who :) . However the truck is destined for Oregon where I live. On the assumption it would come in later in the spring I was planning on flying down and doing a road trip home. May have to rethink that plan if it comes in to the dealer in early March. Although my wife just said "don't be a wuss, it's a truck, you can drive it over the snowy Rocky mountains" :)
Yes, your build sheet lists "ship to" as Louisiana, but also "sold to" Louisiana. Which is kind of strange, because I've seen other build sheets that list two different states (presumably when the buyer resides in a different state than the dealer).

TSL

Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@dlhousejr, @Boa24).

View attachment 120068
@Eighty , I'm a data analyst at work, so charts and graphs are what I love. This one is great. I'm trying to make sure I understand it properly. You're plotting VIN vs BS date is that correct? In theory trucks would be built in ascending VIN order, but in practice that doesn't actually happen and you are showing the variation here ? What is the difference between the line with the red points to the left and the scatter plot points to the right ?
My apologies if you've covered this elsewhere and I haven't seen it

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, your build sheet lists "ship to" as Louisiana, but also "sold to" Louisiana. Which is kind of strange, because I've seen other build sheets that list two different states (presumably when the buyer resides in a different state than the dealer).
I'm a shipped to/sold to LA as well (I reside in Alabama).

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a shipped to/sold to LA as well (I reside in Alabama).
We were up that way last week. Stayed in Gadsden for a week and at a winery in Calera for a night. Both were outstanding.

UnclJim

Reaction score
1114 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @monkeypunch, @Ramcharger, @MarkParr, @mamasprig, @jryman, @mike146, @jimmy718

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112911 @monkeypunchXLouisianaPatriotLimited
121079 @RamchargerXIowaDelmonicoLaramie
122099 @MarkParrXCaliforniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
122183 @mamasprigXPennsylvaniaBlackLimited
122649 @jrymanXIllinoisSilverLonghorn
230050 @mike146XLouisianaSilverRebel
267533 @jimmy718XPennsylvaniaBlackRebel
Thanks Guys!!!!!!! Nice to see a bunch of lower vins

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty , I'm a data analyst at work, so charts and graphs are what I love. This one is great. I'm trying to make sure I understand it properly. You're plotting VIN vs BS date is that correct? In theory trucks would be built in ascending VIN order, but in practice that doesn't actually happen and you are showing the variation here ? What is the difference between the line with the red points to the left and the scatter plot points to the right ?
My apologies if you've covered this elsewhere and I haven't seen it
Yeah, I really need to add a guide to this chart. Here's a crude set of notes showing what it means:

blankchart.png

UnclJim

Reaction score
I had same thoughts on the wait thoughts when I ordered end of Dec. .Still have 6 months on leased Durango. Might buy it out save some tax money.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ozan or Corbin Farms? I live about 20 minutes from Calera. Small world.
Corbin Farms. Drank too much wine and spent too much on wine to bring home, but a really nice place to spend the night.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
Brand new to the forum, ordered my truck from Mark DCJR 2/9/22 and received a VIN today 2/10/22. I was told by Renea that it will be about 4-6 weeks before I have a build date. She recommended the Forum to track it, what’s my next step?

2022 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
Hemi w/eTorque
Ivory White
Leather trimmed bucket seats
3.92 ratio
Front/rear Mopar rubber mats
Level 2 equipment group
Off Road group
Southwest edition (pano, power steps, 12” nav)
Bed utility group
Advanced Safety Group
Technology Group
Rear Wheelhouse liners
MSRP $70,425 my price $61,975

testcrewman

Reaction score
Brand new to the forum, ordered my truck from Mark DCJR 2/9/22 and received a VIN today 2/10/22. I was told by Renea that it will be about 4-6 weeks before I have a build date. She recommended the Forum to track it, what’s my next step?

Hemi w/eTorque
Ivory White
3.92 ratio
Level 2 equipment group
Off Road group
Bed utility group
Advanced Safety Group
Technology Group
Rear Wheelhouse liners
Go here and register your VIN.

I ordered from Renae as well. Not saying yours will be the same, but I had my build date the week after I ordered. Also, glad to see the technology group is now available. I would have ordered that if it was available last month. Seems like the chip shortage is starting to work itself out.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Hemi w/eTorque
Ivory White
3.92 ratio
Level 2 equipment group
Off Road group
Bed utility group
Advanced Safety Group
Technology Group
Rear Wheelhouse liners
And after you register your VIN, keep an eye on this thread for the daily announcements on build sheets and window stickers. Unfortunately, there's not much else that is available to the public (for tracking the status of your build). Only the dealer can give you the specific "status" of your order until then. If you are unfamiliar with the status codes, here's a link to the codes and descriptions.

Also, you can view the total membership list (5th Gen forum plus the RamTRX forum) at this page:

Cutthroats8

Reaction score
I’m sure this has been asked but I can’t find it anywhere so be nice Pi Esq. Is there a link to track shipments to Texas? I’ve tried Cassens but no luck and I don’t want to ask my salesman daily.

Users who are viewing this thread