5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @triple_B and @Eighty for this update. I know I am late to the party but does anyone know how long a vehicle stays in the inspection stage? My truck build date was Jan 19 and my truck is still stuck in I status with no expected delivery date yet?
See this post:

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
How long does it take to hatch a loaded Rebel? 100517, nine months to the day. BUT it’s finally unloaded at the dealer in Farmington MO
View attachment 120078 View attachment 120079
WS 26 Jan - Dealers lot 14 days so it slightly beat the 15.7 day stat for Missouri.
Sooo bloody happy this almost over. And CarMax gave me an outstanding bid on my wife’s Outback. Tomorrow’s the 1st anniversary of her passing View attachment 120083 View attachment 120084
I don't want to put a damper on your elation for finally getting your truck... but it looks like there is a huge crack in the tailgate. You may want to get that looked at before you take delivery. :ROFLMAO:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't bring that sh!t-show over onto this thread....
Y'all don't want a break from arguing about which VIN was built when and how long trucks are sitting at the rail yard?

PhD

Reaction score
1153 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @jaws80, @Mpgrimm2, @Cmousel, @Philipgturner, @PhD, @TSL

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103191 @jaws80XCaliforniaWhiteRebel
119686 @Mpgrimm2XSouth CarolinaBlueRebel
209843 @CmouselXFloridaGraniteRebel
252857 @PhilipgturnerXTennesseeBlueTRX
270485 @PhDXIllinoisSilverRebel
289366 @TSLXLouisianaGraniteRebel
Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for the dedication to this forum. I am so excited to be getting my first Ram Truck!

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
hmm, 128xxx two days in a row with huge number of BS, happy for them but wonder why they're not spreading the love to some of the other low vins

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hmm, 128xxx two days in a row with huge number of BS, happy for them but wonder why they're not spreading the love to some of the other low vins
Well, I've been studying the data quite a bit. And I think I finally found a clear pattern. Almost like FCA is trying to tell us something:

blankchart.png

blue_by_you

Reaction score
how common is this T3AC code? I noticed that is on my BS too. Being in FL we can't have potential AC issues!!

Bavet

Reaction score
That dealer fraud thing seems to be no joke. My salesman whose is kind of a buddy told me the mothership is making sure all customer orders are going to real customers. If they sell a custom order to another name the dealership could get suspended from custom orders. He said he thought some dealership in New York (maybe) was ordering a bunch under false names to get the priority like Pi Esq mentioned.
My ordered vehicle will go to someone else simply because it took too long for the mothership to build it and when they did they didn't build it like I ordered it. The mothership has issues too. I certainly hope they don't try to punish my dealer for things out of my dealer's control.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
how common is this T3AC code? I noticed that is on my BS too. Being in FL we can't have potential AC issues!!
Someone was pulling someone's leg about that. The T3AC code exists in 27,290 build sheets, all of which were issued in 2022. No one really knows what this code means, but it's in over 70% of the build sheets issued so far this year.

jajonesman

Reaction score
Lets see if anyone can answer this question for me, I talked to Ram Incentive Chat today and was told my area/vehicle should be good for up to $2,500 in incentives. My dealership keeps saying sorry those "codes" aren't coming up or working. Since they are giving me the price that was quoted in October does that mean I have to go with the incentives that were offered then? (Literally none) or can i still take that "october price" and use the incentives on delivery?

PepperellFF

Reaction score
So today is the day.. Took my new back country for a ride loved it.. picking it up tomorrow needed to get a few things taken care of tomorrow. I had 2 trucks to choose from both my orders on 33 gal tank the other had trailer control group. I choose the 33 gal tank. No foam holders but the ones in my 2019 went missing before the trade in.. I did get the affiliate pricing and all other discounts available. Could not get 0% for 72 but gat a good rate anyways. Will post some pictures tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread