5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Jrm7

Reaction score
Yep, it's all over the TRX forum. Sucks for whoever was about to (finally) get their trucks.
Hopefully those pricks didn't damage other Rams in the yard while committing the lame crime! That would be very salty!

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Haven't heard what collateral damage there was, but it looks like an 18-wheeler took a good punch.

View attachment 119975
This unfortunately isn't a new thing. They stole 13 DS a 3 WS from my plant last year. Drove them right out the gate. They pull out head south to 8 mile because the police won't chase them into Detroit.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Just received the call from my dealership!! My truck arrives tomorrow. Had a ETA of 1/31-2/11. He is telling me I either get the affiliate pricing or the 0%. looks like game on!!!!
That seems a bit off. Typically, the affiliate pricing is available with all other offered discounts, so I'm not sure why they would play the "either or" game with you.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
That seems a bit off. Typically, the affiliate pricing is available with all other offered discounts, so I'm not sure why they would play the "either or" game with you.
My salesman is not the best I will talk to the sales manager who is a friend of a friend

n8zcc

Reaction score
You're correct. What you negotiated to pay for the vehicle has nothing to do with the market incentives. Once you agree to a purchase price for the vehicle, any market incentives are applied to reduce the purchase.

As an example, for January in my market, the great lakes region, I could take $2,500 in market incentives or $1,500 and 0% for 48 months. My negotiated purchase price was the FFP plan. You going to have to fight PepperellFF.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My dealership (Dennis Dillon) called me last week saying they got updates and the estimated date is Feb 9. Just checked the website https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing with my VIN today and still can't find it.

Ordered in early November and still waiting...
Estimated ship date of 9 Feb? Your truck will probably be built tomorrow with a build sheet popping up the following day.

Maccam

Reaction score
That happened to me... but my dealer (Mark Dodge!) Shipped me the drivers side since it was on the build sheet. I guess Big Horn's don't get the $23 upgrade for the passenger side. I bought one for the wife since she let me buy the truck ☺
Guess mine are in a limited somewhere,lol,dealer said they wete on back order and will be sent(we will see)

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guess mine are in a limited somewhere,lol,dealer said they wete on back order and will be sent(we will see)
I just picked up a passenger side insert on Amazon. $23. Annoyed, but didn't want to complain to the dealer about it, not knowing if I'm even supposed to get one.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
I ordered mommy Laramie 1/24; vin assigned 1/25 and it’s in D1; ESD 2/27–

After reading through all these posts and seeing other trucks i’m having second thoughts on some of my choices.

I got Level 2; Night Edition; BUG, ASG, Diamond Black, 5.7 non torque; 3.21.

Is it too late to change to 3.92 or add the 33 gallon tank or even change to EcoDiesel Engine?

I know I’ll love the Laramie; I had a 2019 big horn that I loved and this is equipped far better; maybe Im just too anxious waiting for the truck, maybe i’m crazy for wanting those other options—someone convince me I’m crazy to change or crazy not to?

Jrm7

Reaction score
I ordered mommy Laramie 1/24; vin assigned 1/25 and it’s in D1; ESD 2/27–

After reading through all these posts and seeing other trucks i’m having second thoughts on some of my choices.

I got Level 2; Night Edition; BUG, ASG, Diamond Black, 5.7 non torque; 3.21.

Is it too late to change to 3.92 or add the 33 gallon tank or even change to EcoDiesel Engine?

I know I’ll love the Laramie; I had a 2019 big horn that I loved and this is equipped far better; maybe Im just too anxious waiting for the truck, maybe i’m crazy for wanting those other options—someone convince me I’m crazy to change or crazy not to?
You got a nice setup! No need to change. 3.92 is fine for towing. I think once D1, it’s too late.

JDK6653

Reaction score
I do the ordering for our sheriff's office and we tried ordering a 2022 Ram SSV and were told they were no longer orderable with the Hemi V8. FCA cut the date of on January 31. Only V6's can be ordered. Wondering if there is a V8 shortage or close to be.

unkiebunk045

Reaction score
You got a nice setup! No need to change. 3.92 is fine for towing. I think once D1, it’s too late.
i have 3.21; never really tow—occasionally my utility trailer and once in a while short distance travel trailer.

I guess the beauty of the Ram is every single one is so nice it makes me jealous; from the Trademan to the TRX they are all awesome.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
1273 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Cruzer1, @NotmyRamyet, @Klan89, @GR8WHTE, @tat2dwiseguy, @Rooster2910, @VonSquid

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119061 @Cruzer1XLouisianaIvoryLimited
149798 @NotmyRamyetXIndianaBlackLimited
246034 @Klan89XLouisianaGraniteLimited
251398 @GR8WHTEXIowaWhiteLaramie
252533 @tat2dwiseguyXLouisianaPatriotLimited
260386 @Rooster2910XOntarioRedSport
269460 @VonSquidXVirginiaSilverLimited
Woot woot! Thanks @triple_B !!!

Users who are viewing this thread