5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol, sorry. Didn't mean to bust in right between your two morning posts. Just trying to squeeze mine in before the crowd started cheering and booing.
No worries, ;) 5thgen doesn't allow back to back postings. I have them both ready to post but there is a 30 second delay forced between posts (presumably to help with spam) so I sit there hammering the post button and reading the error message count down from 30 until I can post the charts.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, ;) 5thgen doesn't allow back to back postings. I have them both ready to post but there is a 30 second delay forced between posts (presumably to help with spam) so I sit there hammering the post button and reading the error message count down from 30 until I can post the charts.
haha, been there done that

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if my translation of trible_b numbers are correct, I'm comparing the back country package to the GT package.

1.4% of the back country package have been built

6.3% of the GT package have been built.

I guess that Mopar cold air intake/exaust is a big seller.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So if my translation of trible_b numbers are correct, I'm comparing the back country package to the GT package.

1.4% of the back country package have been built

6.3% of the GT package have been built.

I guess that Mopar cold air intake/exaust is a big seller.

I think you're interpreting the data wrong. No one knows how many Back Countries or G/T packages have been ordered (it's not part of the VIN, so we don't know about these packages until a build sheet is produced).

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think you're interpreting the data wrong. No one knows how many Back Countries or G/T packages have been ordered (it's not part of the VIN, so we don't know about these packages until a build sheet is produced).
I'm just going by the built number...not by who ordered it or if it was delivered.

Just going by package, and how many total was built

Jrm7

Reaction score
I do just that, I check every possible VIN 7 times a day at scheduled times for various things, two of those being the 7:40am BS scan and the 9:05 pm WS scan. I am currently averaging well over 1 million page requests a day to Stellantis servers, I intentionally spread the load out throughout the day and throttle myself in an attempt to not cause issues with their servers. I have written my scanner to adjust itself based on response time so if their servers are responding slower, my software slows down as well.

BS Scan is the only one that I run during "work hours" to help with the abuse to their servers. I run the rest starting at about 8pm and typically ends around midnight, with the exception of the rare evening where they took many thousands of new orders, those take a while to detect each new VIN so it will extend into the early hours the next day. Have only had 3 nights so far where that was still running and overlapped with the next mornings BS scan and that was when they issued 10K+ new VINS in a single day.
I'm sure server admins hate you. :) I know I would if I am one of them. Nice work with the dev code for that. I dev for living. Respect for you.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure server admins hate you. :) I know I would if I am one of them. Nice work with the dev code for that. I dev for living. Respect for you.
i would believe that if it is put on a public server it is open for use and they should expect it.

don't want the to public to see it make it private

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i would believe that if it is put on a public server it is open for use and they should expect it.

don't want to public to see it make it private
As an IT admin, I think they are spot on what they are doing.

Alot of the data is public (from different sources), and all they are doing is consolidating the information. Now if it was a strain on resources, then they can block it, but I think triple_b and eighty are doing it the right way and doing a great job in just doing it so that it doesn't strain the network resources to cause a flag on their end.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Alot of the data is public (from different sources), and all they are doing is consolidating the information. Now if it was a strain on resources, then they can block it, but I think triple_b and eighty are doing it the right way and doing a great job in just doing it so that it doesn't strain the network resources to cause a flag on their end.

Lol, I've stopped doing full scans (just member scans) because triple_B calls me the "server killer". So now I patiently wait for him to do the full scan and share the data, so we don't interfere with each other's operations.

Klan89

Reaction score
1273 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Cruzer1, @NotmyRamyet, @Klan89, @GR8WHTE, @tat2dwiseguy, @Rooster2910, @VonSquid

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119061 @Cruzer1XLouisianaIvoryLimited
149798 @NotmyRamyetXIndianaBlackLimited
246034 @Klan89XLouisianaGraniteLimited
251398 @GR8WHTEXIowaWhiteLaramie
252533 @tat2dwiseguyXLouisianaPatriotLimited
260386 @Rooster2910XOntarioRedSport
269460 @VonSquidXVirginiaSilverLimited
Thanks @triple_B confirmed as Mark Dodge just called me that mine is at the body vendor.

Cruzer1

Reaction score
1273 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Cruzer1, @NotmyRamyet, @Klan89, @GR8WHTE, @tat2dwiseguy, @Rooster2910, @VonSquid

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119061 @Cruzer1XLouisianaIvoryLimited
149798 @NotmyRamyetXIndianaBlackLimited
246034 @Klan89XLouisianaGraniteLimited
251398 @GR8WHTEXIowaWhiteLaramie
252533 @tat2dwiseguyXLouisianaPatriotLimited
260386 @Rooster2910XOntarioRedSport
269460 @VonSquidXVirginiaSilverLimited
This is awesome! I am looking forward to completing this process. Thank you to @Eighty and @triple_B for everything you do.

Jrm7

Reaction score

Unless FCA uses the cloud like everybody else. Frequent outages. ;)

Ldante197

Reaction score
My dealer lot delivery ETA is 2/21-3/7. I’m torn how I should feel about that… For my area the 0%/48mo and $1000 cash expires on the 28th.

Does anyone have any insight into what March’s incentives will be? Should I hope for a delivery before the 28th or take my chances for whatever comes in March?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer lot delivery ETA is 2/21-3/7. I’m torn how I should feel about that… For my area the 0%/48mo and $1000 cash expires on the 28th.

Does anyone have any insight into what March’s incentives will be? Should I hope for a delivery before the 28th or take my chances for whatever comes in March?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
google ram truck month. not much info but hoping for march delivery because i am hoping the incentives will be better!

Cigarunner

Reaction score
I do just that, I check every possible VIN 7 times a day at scheduled times for various things, two of those being the 7:40am BS scan and the 9:05 pm WS scan. I am currently averaging well over 1 million page requests a day to Stellantis servers, I intentionally spread the load out throughout the day and throttle myself in an attempt to not cause issues with their servers. I have written my scanner to adjust itself based on response time so if their servers are responding slower, my software slows down as well.

BS Scan is the only one that I run during "work hours" to help with the abuse to their servers. I run the rest starting at about 8pm and typically ends around midnight, with the exception of the rare evening where they took many thousands of new orders, those take a while to detect each new VIN so it will extend into the early hours the next day. Have only had 3 nights so far where that was still running and overlapped with the next mornings BS scan and that was when they issued 10K+ new VINS in a single day.
YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO US Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread