5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
tripleB does Window Sticker updates every night at around 9:30pm CST and does build sheets every morning around 9:30am CST.

If you want to manually lookup your build sheet on a weekday you can use this link https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

If you want to manually lookup your Window sticker you can use this link (You will have to input your VIN after the =): https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Do note, it does take a while for the manual lookup site to get your window sticker. tripleB is able to get it much sooner than the manual lookup website. - I don't know how long it takes to populate there, I just know the day tripleB was able to provide me the WS I wasn't able to view it on that website.
Generally it’s available on that site immediately. But if you check the link too often, you won’t see the window sticker (due to caching on your device). I’ve found that, even if you clear your cache regularly, the link can’t be checked more than once in 24 hours. But without getting into the gobbledygook that triple_B uses to help bypass the caching, you can alternately try that same link on one of the other servers (Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler) in lieu of Ramtrucks.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Seeing yours and Mad Cow’s post today…

I’m glad that I’m not the only one that pulls up the link to my WS from time to time and stare at it like Clark Griswald looking at an imaginary pool in the back yard.

That truck really needs to get out of storage and making its way towards being in my driveway.
Bro, I have literally memorized my VIN. I kid you not...

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Generally it’s available on that site immediately. But if you check the link too often, you won’t see the window sticker (due to caching on your device). I’ve found that, even if you clear your cache regularly, the link can’t be checked more than once in 24 hours. But without getting into the gobbledygook that triple_B uses to help bypass the caching, you can alternately try that same link on one of the other servers (Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler) in lieu of Ramtrucks.
I DEFINITELY wasn't looking at that everyday... nope... can't prove it.
I also definitely don't have mine memorized either.... Nope. No problems here. :p

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, I’m not going to tell you how much I have inadvertently memorized about VINs in the past 8 months. I feel like Neo in the matrix sometimes. Especially when I’m scanning for thousands of VINs, watching the numbers stream down my screen.
Bighorn, Laramie, Laramie, Rebel, ooh a TRX, Bighorn, Bighorn…

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Ok ok i bite, whos the tracking train wizard in here to find out where my truck is? I know i saw it week or 2 ago, cant find it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

davidv2135

Reaction score
43ca733297eac385d56c983d09e253c4.jpg

Finally got the email today from Aaron that it's arrived now just to do the paperwork and figure out when I can go get it. Super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok ok i bite, whos the tracking train wizard in here to find out where my truck is? I know i saw it week or 2 ago, cant find it.

Once you have a window sticker, it’s a little bit of a black hole of information outside of dealer updates.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Once you have a window sticker, it’s a little bit of a black hole of information outside of dealer updates.
Yea, i thought someone had some rail system info or something. Dealer says it passed willard, OH railway, yesterday its like 400Mi from me. Just jonesing for more info today haha

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Finally got the email today from Aaron that it's arrived now just to do the paperwork and figure out when I can go get it. Super excited!

Nice looking truck!

two-spiderman.gif

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
Yea, i thought someone had some rail system info or something. Dealer says it passed willard, OH railway, yesterday its like 400Mi from me. Just jonesing for more info today haha

Mine is currently sitting around 400 miles away from me at the nearest railyard. its been there since tuesday. No ETA on arrival to the dealer, though they stated its normally 7-10 days.. So still got about 6 more days to hopefully wait.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
So just received an update from my dealer. The truck is on the train in route to Mira Loma California rail yard. They should see it sometime next week.
Checked with my dealer and Ram Chat this morning. Dealer has no update, Ram Chat shifted my window to two days later than it was a week ago: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 01/13/2022 - 01/25/2022"...

RockJock

Reaction score
All we have are seemingly endless waits until you bring it home.... place order, wait for VIN, wait and hope for D1, wait for BS... hope you get through inspection without getting stuck... wait for WS. Wait for a train..wait for a semi. Wait for the dealer to prep it. Wait for your schedule to let you go pick it up. Man I'm tired of waiting 🤣 The 1st 3 weeks and these last 3 weeks have been the worst. The middle wasn't as bad. I forgot I ordered a truck some days.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Compared to your wait, I have no room to complain. Dealer told me the fastest they've ever gotten a special order in recently was 13 weeks. He told me it could be up to six months, and they don't give customers ETA's anymore. I'm sitting just shy of 6 weeks, and it should arrive sometime in the 7th week. I feel extremely fortunate...

Veneno

Reaction score
Compared to your wait, I have no room to complain. Dealer told me the fastest they've ever gotten a special order in recently was 13 weeks. He told me it could be up to six months, and they don't give customers ETA's anymore. I'm sitting just shy of 6 weeks, and it should arrive sometime in the 7th week. I feel extremely fortunate...
I'll hold Mad Cow if anyone want's to sucker punch him.

mcd3620

Reaction score
Just got this from Ram Care Chat, "Thank you for your patience here. Your vehicle is about to enter assembly, all parts are now gathered. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just got this from Ram Care Chat, "Thank you for your patience here. Your vehicle is about to enter assembly, all parts are now gathered. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"
this is true only if the current poc has a date

Maccam

Reaction score

congrats,got mine friday,even with our first snow of the seaon.it was very exciting,couldnt wait to get up to go to work
today just to drive it

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/