5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction, I have it fixed now (y)
You were originally down for two VINs (both 408 and 409) and was told 408 was yours, not 409 so I removed it instead.
@Cobalt23, that was my doing. And it was based on this PM. Can you triple check your VIN for accuracy?
1641597255696.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was giving others time to play! :cool:

JODYJCATALANO
Wow, I totally didn’t notice that it mirrored the characters. Gonna have to choose my translator sites more wisely in the future (sure wish there was a font for Aurebesh).

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, I totally didn’t notice that it mirrored the characters. Gonna have to choose my translator sites more wisely in the future (sure wish there was a font for Aurebesh).
My post isn't showing up on my list?? You obviously replied to it though? WTF?

The mirrors are just the lowercase vs uppercase. There are a few fonts out there, they wont carry over to the forum but I can use it to create an image for the daily post but then the members aren't tagged unfortunately??? Hmmmm..... :unsure:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Time to go burn some premium up in the snow! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Ram-583

Reaction score
So I have a question that I'm sure has been answered before but how long does the

"Thank you for waiting Brian, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!"

status last and the scripted response from RAM Chat? I just want to have an idea of when I might actually see the truck. When I ordered my 2014 I placed it Dec. 15th and saw it Feb. 11th 2014. That was obviously before the world was ending from COVID...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So I have a question that I'm sure has been answered before but how long does the

"Thank you for waiting Brian, I can see your order is in the scheduling stage, once all of the required parts for your order are accounted for it will be sequenced for production!"

status last and the scripted response from RAM Chat? I just want to have an idea of when I might actually see the truck. When I ordered my 2014 I placed it Dec. 15th and saw it Feb. 11th 2014. That was obviously before the world was ending from COVID...
some here have been waiting since april/may

mamasprig

Reaction score

Well, I've been waiting since July 12...I'll let you know when my message like that changes.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Don’t remember exact dates for me since I’m not that big of a nerd yet but took about 30 days for me from order to getting on a train. It’s hit and miss, no rhyme for the reason. Some people are quick and some take 6-7 months. Sit back and enjoy the ride, I mean misery!

Users who are viewing this thread